ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017

Get the popcorn ready! I will be posting lots of videos on this thread,soon...

http://yournewswire.com/antifa-riots-november-trump/

Domestic terrorist organization ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office.
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfXuUcogNiI
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like MT Fluffer went and borrowed one of his hero seArgent shitburners weapons to make himself look tough ! Mebbe to " offset " the nose ring and pierced ears !
Looks like MT Fluffer went and borrowed one of his hero seArgent shitburners weapons to make himself look tough ! Mebbe to " offset " the nose ring and pierced ears ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Those nose and earrings "light up" when the Tazer hits 'em!

"Enjoy!"
Get the popcorn ready! I will be posting lots of videos on this thread,soon...

http://yournewswire.com/antifa-riots-november-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfXuUcogNiI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Don't worry iffylube, you and Trump can rally your supporters and kick ozombies ass.
Don't worry iffylube, you and Trump can rally your supporters and kick ozombies ass. Originally Posted by bamscram
make sure you have your rainbow colored thong ready Ekim you fucking dipshit
make sure you have your rainbow colored thong ready Ekim you fucking dipshit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Originally Posted by bamscram
this one fits you better retarded lenny fucking moron
this one fits you better retarded lenny fucking moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511
If the cite bans posting stupid illustrations, ButtScramble is going to be "speechless"!!!! I have never seen a poster who has nothing of substance to offer ... well, that's a bit strong ...

... there's AssUp, but I have him on ignore.

I've not put ButtScramble on ignore, so I will be constantly reminded of how defective our public education system has become and how ignorance generates immaturity and stupidity. He's the poster child for our failed education system.
this one fits you better retarded lenny fucking moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511
If the cite bans posting stupid illustrations, ButtScramble is going to be "speechless"!!!! I have never seen a poster who has nothing of substance to offer ... well, that's a bit strong ...

I've not put ButtScramble on ignore, so I will be constantly reminded of how defective our public education system has become and how ignorance generates immaturity and stupidity. He's the poster child for our failed education system. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Two yap bots are louder than one, safety in numbers.

Get the popcorn ready! I will be posting lots of videos on this thread,soon... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If this doesn't class as seddition, i don't know what would.

I've not put ButtScramble on ignore, so I will be constantly reminded of how defective our public education system has become and how ignorance generates immaturity and stupidity. He's the poster child for our failed education system. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Real FAKE Galveston Shark! LLiarMan shows his ignorant ass yet again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/ba...on-6335766.php

IMAGE 1 OF 13 A photo of a giant shark supposedly caught in Galveston was posted to Facebook where it went viral. The image actually shows a shark caught in Nova Scotia in 2004.

That Great White Shark in Galveston photo on Facebook is a total fraud

If you're one of the more than 67,000 (and growing) Facebook users who shared a photo of a great white shark that was caught in Galveston on Tuesday, you've been duped by quite a fish tale.

The photo, posted Tuesday, claims that the giant sea beast pictured with blood dripping from its mouth was caught off Galveston, only a mile from a popular swim area.

The man who posted the viral photo earlier this week reached out to the Houston Chronicle on Friday to clarify that he never said he caught the shark and was only sharing a photo and caption that was shared to his Facebook page. Somehow, it was his version of another's post that went viral on Facebook.

As it turns out, the caption was only off by about 11 years, a few thousand miles and an entire gene pool.
According to the fraud debunkers at Snopes.com, the shark is actually a 1,035-pound mako caught during a 2004 shark-fishing derby in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.

The dramatic photo of the catch has circulated online since, with various claims as to where and when it was caught, with past posters crediting it to fishermen in Washington, Maryland, Texas and other parts of Canada.

Even without Snopes, the photo gives a few obvious clues that it wasn't caught off Galveston Island:

- A crane in the background lists a "(902)" area code phone number, which is local to Nova Scotia;

- The man seen speaking to the fisherman is wearing a heavy parka jacket, which is out-of-place most months in Galveston, but certainly during mid-June.

- The date the catch is credited to is the morning Tropical Storm Bill was threatening the island. While it's not impossible for fisherman to be out hooking makos with such weather looming in the Gulf, it's kind of not the greatest idea.
If this doesn't class as seddition, i don't know what would. Originally Posted by garhkal
What the fuck is "seddition," Jerkall?