Incredible. Fusion GPS set up meeting with Trump Jr with Russian Operative

So this meeting tells me that GPS was acting as a political operative while trying to arrange a sting operations. It also tells me the MSM and our national security apparatus is incompetent.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...g-with-don-jr/

Two weeks ago the DNC and Clinton Campaign teams were forced to admit they hired Fusion GPS to engage in political activity and research against presidential candidate Trump. That’s sketchy. Then last week we discovered that Fusion GPS head, Glenn Simpson, actually met with Russian operative Natalia Veselnitskaya immediately prior to her visit to Trump Tower and immediately after. That’s beyond sketchy. Now we discover Glenn Simpson actually wrote the material that Natalia Veselnitskava used to pitch herself into a meeting with Don Trump Jr. Wait,… what…

Yes, we are now in “ludicrous mode“. It’s no longer a surprise why Glenn Simpson’s lawyers are trying desperately to keep him from a congressional subpoena. Clinton Lawyers, Perkins Coie, acknowledged they paid $1.02 million to Fusion for research related to candidate Donald Trump. However, the entire story now looks like the DNC and Clinton camp hired Fusion GPS to construct negative material, not “discover” it.
But Meuller gets to prosecute tax cheats!!!!!
But Meuller gets to prosecute tax cheats!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
eye don't know.... are you sure he's not prosecuting ham sandwiches?
So this meeting tells me that GPS was acting as a political operative while trying to arrange a sting operations. It also tells me the MSM and our national security apparatus is incompetent.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...g-with-don-jr/

Two weeks ago the DNC and Clinton Campaign teams were forced to admit they hired Fusion GPS to engage in political activity and research against presidential candidate Trump. That’s sketchy. Then last week we discovered that Fusion GPS head, Glenn Simpson, actually met with Russian operative Natalia Veselnitskaya immediately prior to her visit to Trump Tower and immediately after. That’s beyond sketchy. Now we discover Glenn Simpson actually wrote the material that Natalia Veselnitskava used to pitch herself into a meeting with Don Trump Jr. Wait,… what…. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Gee so they met with foreign agents.. Anyone expect Mueller to do a damn thing with this is snorting some strong stuff.
But Meuller gets to prosecute tax cheats!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Will he be going after odummer's " race relations advisor " , Al Sharptongue, soon ?
Holy shit is this FAKE news!!!
Will he be going after odummer's " race relations advisor " , Al Sharptongue, soon ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Doubt it.. NOR will the IRS it seems, even with him owing well over 4 mil in back taxes!