I'm Thinking About Relocating My Incall.... Any Advice On Safe & Client-Friendly Locations?

Right now I'm at a pretty nice extended stay hotel in Arlington, right off 360, so it's very easy and convenient to locate it.
The rent is a little high ($800+ a month) but that's not really an issue.
It seems like a lot of clients are uncomfortable not necessarily with the fact that my incall is a hotel, but that it is located in Arlington.
I guess some of you gentlemen may have had some bad experiences in this part of town, so to make myself and my clients feel comfortable, I've been thinking of moving to another location nearby...
I'm still planning on having a hotel incall, just in a safer area.
Maybe Las Colinas? I'm not too familiar with Texas, since I've only been here for about a year.
I was thinking of somewhere that's not too far from where I am now, but more conveniently located for the guys who drive all the way from Dallas and further out.
Would this be a smart move? Do you think it would generate more business and guys would feel more at ease?
All comments are welcome!! I really need some advice on this!!
You won't be able to please everybody regardless so maybe as central an area as you can find with as little history of drama is the right balance IMHO. Now should an opening come available next door to me... I would highly suggest you take it.
Thanks legman lol
If anybody has any specific suggestions, or a nice extended stay hotel you've been to that doesn't have a lot of people hanging around outside and is in a nice, central area please feel free to comment...
I want to make sure most of the guys who call won't immediately say, "That's wayy too far out" or "I don't like that location"...
Like I mentioned, I'm not from TX so I'm not sure where to even start looking.
Las Colinas is a big no no. The location is good, but LE is very protective of that area. North Dallas along the Tollway will win if you were to put it in a poll.

I know you are a college girl...possible Arlington. There was a long standing, reputable provider here that stayed in one main place for years and had no problems. She was at an extended stay at 183 and 114 just East of the old Texas Stadium.
Well, i tried to create a poll.. Looks like I'm a few minutes late (I posted this a little over an hour ago)
But I think North Dallas is a little too far out for me, and I don't know ANYONE out there.
I might stay in Arlington, because I know business is pretty good when games are on... So I might look into something around 183/114.
I'm not planning on moving for a few months, probably... I'm in the process of getting a car so whenever I do that, I'd be able to relocate with no problems or having to wait on someone to help me move.
Thanks Cookie man
It doesn't take long realize how awful life is in this area without a vehicle of your own. Everything changes once you get dependable transportation, everything.
Yep I've learned the hard way, legman....
I've been without a car since Feb/March so trust me I'm soo ready to get another one, but I should have one by Christmas since I'm planning on visiting my mom & going to look for one with her
las colinas is pretty much irving....HUGE no-fly zone in my book. Technically you can go where ever you like as long as you screen well and don't have high traffic in a hotel. Best of luck!
Sweet Treat if you can hold out, why not wait till you get a car. You might just stay put. I can say one area and another can say another but nothing like investigating for yourself. I wish you well but one area that had red flags is Irving/Las Colinas IMHO
Move your incall to North Dallas (preferably north of 635 in the GBT area) and I'd see you in a heartbeat. If you're not interested in being there permanently, you might consider an occasional incall in the area.
Thinking the Dallas area....the farther north the better!
Lots of guys won't go to an extended stay, and for the money you spend every month, you might as well just get an apartment. Trust me. I did the extended stay thing for several YEARS. It's a waste.

I provided without a vehicle until just 6 months ago. It is very do-able, depending on what area you stay in. I was in the Galleria area, where everything is centrally located. The GBT area has been most popular (request-wise) for me, but do whatever you think is best. Good luck!
i think north dallas by GBT is good as well. nice area without loitering and easy access with major freeways....Arlington just has a rep for LE busts time to time that scare off people...
i vote stay where you are and let your reputation speak for its self... your centrally located and have a great service. The ones that are scared have issues. If you were a newbie I would say move as youd have no experience and look like a fake LE post but your not.
If your in that area.. I have had some good experience off 820 in North fort worth.