Lucky on BP is dishonest and manipulative

Just saw Lucky for the 3rd time, and I have to say I need to post about this. First time she had a cold. She apologized and said she'd work out a "deal", but when the time came, no deal was made - in fact she used the excuse that I should pay for the room. I had to talk her down to me just chipping in for the room. Then after I paid, I told her that it wasn't typical for ladies to ask us to pay for the room (in fact no one else has), and I explained that it is an operating expense. She agreed to the concept. Second time she was on her period and no FS, even though she agreed she would offer FS when I got there and put my money on the table... basically, I didn't find out she was on her period until half way through. Then she says, sorry no FS today, but next session is free to make up for it. Did I mention she doesn't leave the money on the table, but puts it away - I'm finding that that is not a good sign. On the offer for a free session, I thought, that's a bit much, but it would be nice to get a deal next time and said that to her. So I called her again. She remembered me well. This time, she asked me to pay for the room again. I told her I would if she offered me certain services, one of which was kissing. She said OK, but when it came time to kiss, she wouldn't, nor would she do the other service discussed even though she clearly agreed to it. Once again, she made an agreement, and didn't follow through. She's very charming, but very manipulative. She blamed me for the room being more expensive when she picked the hotel because it was closer. Oh, did I mention she complained about me taking too much time... but here's the kicker: I spend 80% of my time waiting for her to eat, use the bathroom, take a shower, smoke (several cigarettes), and yap annoyingly about the problems in her life (news flash lady, I'm paying you) - then she has the nerve to blame me for taking too much time. I usually pay for an hour and only take 30 to 45 minutes for FS. Also, her boyfriend called 3 times during our experience, and she stopped in the middle to answer (Did I mention that she kept hitting me in the crotch with her thigh after I requested that she be more careful? Some of those crotch episodes happened when she was answering the phone.) So, she charged me $300 ($100 for the room), and again I get screwed her way, not mine. Here's the kicker, though. She wanted me to COB. This was after we already agreed to FS. So, I said sure as long as we still get to do FS (no additional money was discussed since it was her request). When it was time to do FS, she was litterally arguing with me about money and time during the session, so I wasn't in the mood for FS. She actually got mad at me and said, she had to get home because she had people over - that's why she 'supposedly' had to leave - and that I was taking too much time. Next thing you know, she's posting on BP, again the same night (I called to see if she was still in the same room, and she was)... I wonder if the next person will have to pay for the room.
And once again, she put the money in her purse and refused to give any of it back. While she's beautiful, she's so "me-first", that it's not worth it. Come to think of it, that person calling was probably her next client. I wouldn't put it past her. Beware of this one. She's getting more bold with her shenanigans as time goes on...
I'm still learning. Her numbers are: 214-585-3671 or 972-290-0113
You should write a review. Not all hobbyists check the Alert section all the time.
Totally agree.
Damn that sounds like a typical BP upsell. Truth be told, there probably are quite a few diamonds in the rough on BP, but I think guys are taking a 50/50 chance on there.
I'm sorry you had such a bad time. Three sessions and it sounds like you still didn't get off... Hell, it would've been done the right way THE FIRST TIME with me, and for $300, you better believe you're gonna get the ride of your life, no bullshit! LOL
I'm glad to hear nothing too disastrous happened, or that you didn't have any negative encounters with her "boyfriend"... Stay safe, babe! I hope you find a great provider who will give you everything you want and deserve and more! XO
I am sorry that happened to you. I hope that she doesn't do it to someone else. I always get so burnt up when I hear a decent client gets burnt on a session or a gentlemen gets upsold for every little thing during the session. I am a very worthy provider, who treats everyone with respect , and if I promise to offer you FS then FS you shall get. Melissa012
Say NO to Backpage!
someone please tell me how to post a review, including if someone isn't already on here. I couldn't figure it out. I'm still learning... sorry :-)
  • 12-29-2011, 02:26 PM
I hope this helps

How to post one
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=185588

How to write one for credit
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=206767
Very informative. Thanks...
Cute girl. Too bad she's a thief.
Stay away from backpage
Moved from Alerts. By definition on ECCIE Alerts are for safety. This is not one.

Torito
Paragraphs?
Well at least there's periods