becarefull with asian girls.... jinhee is fake girl

i suppose to meet this girl but i i end up seeing some one else. http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/252563.htm
asian girl i saw had good service but she rush so much in everything.

review will be here soon.......
What? I have seen Jin Hee before, and she was wonderful.

You say "becarefull with asian girls...." Are you saying all or most asian girls are dangerous in some way to warrant an alert? You did a glowing review of "Mini"... isn't that Jin Hee's friend?

So who did you end up seeing? So was it a bait and switch? Were you ever in danger?

Did you complain to the girl that she wasn't Jin Hee? Did you choose to continue the session when you realized that the girl was not Jin Hee? Why didn't you walk away?

The girl you saw had "good service" yet you think this is deserves an Alert? What are you alerting us to?
have u seen jinhee's pic in her profile?
mini was awsome but jinhee was fake girl.it's not her real pic . girl i saw was not same girl which is jinhee's profile on eros.com
i really has one of the best time with mini, but jinhee was night mare.
You haven't answered my question... You haven't told us WTF your alert is about? Is there any issue with the real or fake Jin Hee (I am not even sure if you are saying that the girl you met was not Jin Hee) endangered you, another member or members of Eccie?

Was the girl you met Jin Hee, or another ringer (bait and switch)?
If it was NOT Jin Hee, were you coerced into keeping the appointment somehow?
Or...are you just complaining that she wasn't what you expected? Or that you made a bad decision and have buyers remorse. That would belong in the review section, or perhaps the MLR if you don't want to write a whole review, but want to tell us your opinion of the experience so that we don't make the same mistake.

I am really curious because (1) I have seen this girl before and enjoyed my time with her, and I consider myself a man of great taste, (2) this girl has 8 pages of nothing but "Yes" reviews; http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=13018&tab=eccie_r eviews&pp=10&page=6, and (3) I got a text from her yesterday which discretely just said "Hi" which must have meant that she is in Austin, and I would have pulled the trigger except for the fact that my favorite Austin girls are keeping me extremely happy these days. I am real curious if something has changed that makes her dangerous.

...and what is with this "be careful with asian girls"??? Are you serious? Are you racist... but you said you like Mini... Is Jin Hee fake, or are just not as young or as hot as her "Eros" pictures (which is pretty typical situation). Is someone posing as Jin Hee? Did she tell you she wasn't Jin Hee? Who is she!
all i m saying i called the number which i got it eros.com under jinhee's profile.
but when i went to see her she was not the same girl which is under jinhee's profile pic.
it was some one else. some other asian girl .
now got my point
in other word jinhee's pic is not real pic
sigh... help me out here... so this girl was NOT Jin Hee. There are two different phone numbers on the Eros site... which one did you use? Do you know who the girl you saw is? Is this an agency or a pimp issue? WHAT DANGER WERE YOU IN???? Why did you choose to continue when you realized it wasn't Jin Hee? WERE YOU THREATENED?
May as well be talking to a Bot AKB---
May as well be talking to a Bot AKB--- Originally Posted by LBoog
LoL. Interesting. A bot complaing about a provider... A bit mechanical was she?
When I saw the title "be careful with Asian girls" before opening up the post, I thought we got a hater here. But never mind.
May as well be talking to a Bot AKB--- Originally Posted by LBoog
What does it mean when a human fails the Turing test?
What does it mean when a human fails the Turing test? Originally Posted by GneissGuy

OP, read the definition of Alert at the top of this page. This may be interesting information, but its not an alert.

I expect the mods will move this to the proper place soon enough.

Oh, and I find the first half of your thread title offensive.
I'd like to know where the asian girls in Austin are. That would be a great alert for me. When will people learn to post alerts about the provider and not the race???
sigh... help me out here... so this girl was NOT Jin Hee. There are two different phone numbers on the Eros site... which one did you use? Do you know who the girl you saw is? Is this an agency or a pimp issue? WHAT DANGER WERE YOU IN???? Why did you choose to continue when you realized it wasn't Jin Hee? WERE YOU THREATENED? Originally Posted by austinkboy
Maybe he had a smaller dick than her.
OMG MUNCHMASTER!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

P.S. SORRY THIS ISN'T A LAUGHING MATTER!!!!!!
JUST MUCHMASTER'S Post Was AMUSING!!!!!

I'd like to know where the asian girls in Austin are. That would be a great alert for me. When will people learn to post alerts about the provider and not the race??? Originally Posted by vtxghost
Well said. Thanks.

(And I'm one of those Asians in Austin.)

Ann
512-608-2758