Cat and mouse.

Please do not misconstrue the following as an AD I thought a little erotic lit, courtesy of yours truly, would make a fun thread. Feel free to add on...this could get interesting!

She pressed the flute to her lips and drew in a slow breath of champagne. I watched as condensation formed at the rim of the glass, her tongue darting slowly back into her mouth. She smiled, tilting her head to the side and asked if we should open a second bottle. Why, of course. What a fantastic idea.

I love a good champagne buzz – I love the predictable way it turns a body light, and loose. I love how easily a few glasses turn conversation into giggles and elicit pawing affection, and flirtation. It is a great lubrication for virgins of the bisexual experience, and I love to use it in such a setting.

Her presence was tantalizing. It was teasing, taunting – it coaxed me into a predatory frenzy. I brushed a dark curl from her face and drew her in; her pink pout tasted of Moet and her mouth was soft, and expecting. When girls kiss, there is tenderness and a familiarity foreign to most men. Her kiss was eager, almost ravenous. Impatient. This made me hot. I pulled her curves into me, working my hands across every inch of her sundress. From her thighs to her hips - pausing briefly to caress the curve of her soft little ass – I lifted the cotton dress over her head and discarded it to the floor. I stopped to admire her skin: bronzed by the Texas sun, bikini tan lines tattooed her breasts and hips. Her kisses were drunk, and I took no shame in seducing her into submission. However, I wondered: was she curious? Did she want to? I pushed a hand to the lips between her thighs – yes, she wanted it. She was throbbing and drenched in anticipation. She whimpered, I smirked. With my lips to her collar bone I sunk deeper…
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 09:42 AM
...I was floating in the bliss of her caress...the simple lines of her shoulders, the the soft/hardness of her nipples as they pressed against my chest~hot/eager/burning... I let my tongue play over her full lips...teasing...taunting...pu lling back as she tried to pull me into her waiting mouth...I caught my breath as she pushed lightly against my hand, urgently needing my touch to intensify....

Back to you KLovve....
Aww You are talking about me, lol
You two are really killing the illusion for us !
When do we get to the part where he rolls her over and shoves his "mushroom tip" past the cheeks of her ass an she screams first in pain and then in extasy and his partner face fucks the other chick in the room?
as i sit here pondering my day. i feel an overwhelming urge come over me.
slowly and steadily this need begins to grow. second after second, minute after minute. as my eyes well with sweet anticipation as my skin becomes flushed with emotion until i can no longer stand it!
Then "plop" .and the blue water gently splashes my buttocks. at last! sweet release ,once again
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Some of you suns-of-bitches are about as romantic as jock itch...
Some of you suns-of-bitches are about as romantic as jock itch... Originally Posted by Toyz
And I will never understand the concept of romancing a hooker!
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 01:36 PM
And I will never understand the concept of romancing a hooker! Originally Posted by Whispers
Easy for me to understand...its all an escape into fantasy anyway.

*IOP
*IOR
But she then pushed herself away from me. I thought at first it was a tease, but then I saw her reach for the sun dress crumpled on the hardwood floor. I asked, “Is there a problem, hun?” She didn’t answer, and I watched in slow motion as she slipped on the dress covering up that delicately curved, callipygian figure and any hope I had for from tonight’s adventure.

Her sweet, manicured hand reached for the half-filled champagne flute. She took a sip, and then reached for her purse and walked towards the door. I followed suit and deftly pressed my hand on her shoulder and asked again if there was a problem. She stopped walking away; turned around with her head facing the floor as a way to hide her embarrassment. She took another sip of champagne with her eyes still grazing the floor. An innocent look on her face, yet her eyes told a sultry story of wanton lust. Her silence broke, “I.. I.. have never done this before. I don’t know what to expect. I think it’s just too much for me to handle right now.”
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
KLovve hit me up on IM...we'll continue writing our story offline...

You guys must have had terrible childhoods....
And I will never understand the concept of romancing a hooker! Originally Posted by Whispers
So, you haven't done anything romantic for your most recent girlfriend/roommate/friend with benefits?

Wait, you called her a whore in another post. Maybe that makes your situation altogether different.
Ignore my previous post. I just remembered Whispers is a self-proclaimed hypocrite.
Once again, I brushed a curl from her face and sighed. I watched her slip out the door, away from me and the couch and the kiss...and the champagne. The champagne - cheers.

Now, who said anything about romance? Did you baffoons (you know who you are) flunk out of Senior English? Or did you just not attend college? I just thought a simple round-robin writing exercise would be light, and fun. Shame on you for dragging your nonsense into my thread. Keep the cat fights on your own turf

Sir Hard and Thick, Toyz, you both really know how to turn a lady on.. xx
Well i've never been good with writing. I only need 2 or 3 classes to complete a degree. Now I don't really need it at this point in my career. Two of the classes are college english. I'd pay someone to take those classes for me. ughh