P411 payment

Does anyone know if P411 will let you split up payments? i.e. I have 2 $50 gift cards, was just wondering if I could use them both to re-up the membership.
https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Contact

Ask those who will gladly give an authoritative answer.

Or post taint.

Either way...
Last time I renewed they could not take gift cards.
https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Contact

Ask those who will gladly give an authoritative answer.

Or post taint.

Either way... Originally Posted by Roly-Poly
Yeah, I've been meaning to call them this week, but keep forgetting during normal hours. haha.
Last time I renewed they could not take gift cards. Originally Posted by TonyStark
Crap. I'm just really leary about them having credit card data. Membership expires on the 5th. I wonder what kind of ID that Western Union asks for.
Crap. I'm just really leary about them having credit card data. Membership expires on the 5th. I wonder what kind of ID that Western Union asks for. Originally Posted by skydiver
Western Union doesn't ask for ID. I've renewed the past two years using this method. Just make sure to use the blue form.
Does anyone know if P411 will let you split up payments?
Yes, splitting payments is no problem but you'll need to call us (or LiveChat) to do it.

Last time I renewed they could not take gift cards.
We are not able to take gift cards through our online payment form, but if you call (or LiveChat) with us, we can run them through a gift card friendly processor manually.

Yeah, I've been meaning to call them this week, but keep forgetting during normal hours.
Don't forget you can email us any time! Often we answer emails at bizarre hours, so it can often be a good option for a quick response. We are mostly work-a-holics.

I'm just really leary about them having credit card data.
Western Union doesn't ask for identification, you can use an alias on the form (just make sure your client id is on there though!).

We also accept Money Orders, so you can't get much more discreet than that!

Always,
Gina
  • hd
  • 01-04-2013, 11:51 AM
I did a money order at the grocery store (cash) and mailed it, I'm sure the store would take cards (visa,mc,amex)
Gina, you are awesome and I am a happy lifetime member :-)
Gina, you are awesome and I am a happy lifetime member :-) Originally Posted by CoHorn
+1

Gina, you are awesome and I am a happy lifetime member :-)

CG
I love P411, Gina and the Staff there (or wherever they are). Superb customer service whether using Live Chat, telephone or email. I've even sat in a Starbucks and had a Live Chat interaction on my laptop with P411 Staff.

Remember gents, it is in Gina's best interest to take every possible precaution to protect any personal data we provide them.
Crap. I'm just really leary about them having credit card data. Membership expires on the 5th. I wonder what kind of ID that Western Union asks for. Originally Posted by skydiver
They stae that they destroy all data after verification. Can't say I know it's true or not, but hey.