a bizzare chat w/ Shellie (Chrissy? Teisha?)

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ads/1854329815.html

I sent her an email and she got back to me with her pic and her # 716-935-0582 . I don't think its Shellie that replied, because it sounded like Chrissy. She said her and her two friends were available (Shellie & Teisha).

I called and got a voicemail. I don't like to leave voice messages to unknown people, so I thought I make first contact by sending her a txt message letting her know I'm interested in setting something up.

I got a reply, followed by a bizzare set of questions. Here's my text chat with her:

** staff edit.. Cant post private messages or emails **

I don't know which one of the 3 women I was chatting with, but this was definitely a strange and bizzare conversation. I mean really what the fuck am I supposed to tell her? I understand if she wanted to know my race, weight, or something of that sorts but it was like an interview question.

Chrissy and Shellie seem to have some good reviews on e.com so I don't know what to think of it .. unless it was the 3rd girl that was chatting with me.
  • Aguy
  • 07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
It's definitely a weird conversation. If fact it's weird enough that it would cause me to say never mine and not schedule an appointment.