URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-BelleAmiHouse
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Uptown
Activities: convo, mutual touching, bbbj, hj, dato, K9, mish, bbbj/hj, cof
Hair Length and Color: Dark straight hair up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Approx. 5’4”. Very pretty face with almond shaped innocent Fk me eyes. Dark straight hair to her shoulders. Perfect D+ MM’s. Tight athletic waist, nice curvy hips, shaved kitty and a very tight bubble booty. Plenty cushion for the pushin’. All wrapped up in a sun kissed and super soft skin. Very clean all around. Think a Latin Beach Bunny you would stare at the whole time you’re at the beach with your family and then jerk off to when you get home. So I’ve heard people do that anyway.
Recommendation: Yes
Wish oh2 link was working she sounds hot!
If you use Puffin it should work. PM me if not.
If you use Puffin it should work. PM me if not. Originally Posted by calaveras
doesn't look like its free.
doesn't look like its free. Originally Posted by Alibat
From what I’ve read, the mobile app is free but web version requires a subscription. Not a user, though, so by no means an expert.
calaveras, perhaps you were walking out of there like those calaveras skeletons that ddd drew.
regardless, glad you got some Luna delites!!

so, is BelleAmiHouse a group of providers w/ a common booking agent?
or is it a place where they hang out?
I think it’s an agency out of San Antonio. I believe I’ve seen them advertise down there.
Yes correct it’s an agency. It’s kind of like laboutique.vip only it’s in the US and a fraction of the size. If you read some of my previous reviews of laboutique you can get a feel for what BelleAmi has going on. PM me if you have any specific questions.