Activities: Nothing
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
The proper procedure for reporting a No-Show incident is not to post a review. Instead a new thread must be started in the Coed Discussions session.
Sorry this happened to you dawg. I've experienced this myself with a couple of ladies and it sure can piss you off. Little common courtesy goes a long way with me, I'd rather get a cancellation call than a NCNS.......just saying.
I was scheduled with her yesterday as well, got a text 20 minutes before as to why she couldn't do it. Left it at that, will I choose to see her again. Not too sure after the conversation....but to each his own, she has a great body and knows how to fuck.
  • jwood
  • 04-17-2012, 01:43 PM
She had an ad for Shreveport on p411 at the same time. Was thinking about contacting her myself and when I saw that I didn't. But I still want some.
Thanks guys for sharing more information

sorry for ur bad experience or lack of, future reference, if ya ever need a back up, sometimes i may be available on short notice...usually always available with decent notice (1+hr in advance, or early that day or night before) so if your ever looking for someone in tyler/longview area, keep me in mind.

thanks! have a great one!
Hey guys TARA here!!! I know there are some things being posted and going on that are crazy and not of my charachter... But I am please requesting for you to ease up...I am so embarrased that this guy would go so far with these lies that posts are still being made... I can for sure say the Stolen Ipad post is a complete fabrication of the truth... All lies... even the people involved as he says! I do not know them... and i do not have a pimp... However this is taking more of a toll than one would think... I traveled to the police station and there is no report filed... It was dallas and not farmers branch for one.. neither place has a report... and as far as the sheraton goes i have talked with manager and i am no were on camera leving with any merchandise .. i am only seen leaving with the accuser!!! I am innocent!!! however the accusations and gossip are way to much for me..
i AM SO EMBARRASED AND READY FOR IT ALL TO BE BEHIND ME..

As far as being late and the no show!!!
I apologize!!! I am usually on top of my game.. It just takes one thing to throw me off sometimes.. Please be nice..
I would never stand someone up on purpose.. I have been running on no sleep and i am so backed up with emails and txt and voicemails to return... I can not get my head above water..
I REALLY NEED HELP, I HAVE TO MUCH TO DO FOR ONE PERSON... AND I STILL NEED TO FIND TIME TO SLEEP..
if anyone knows of someone who can travel and help for a decent pay daily call and let me know..
With that /// guys I AM SORRY! PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.... I AM SURE I CAN IF YOU WILL LET ME...
xoxox
TARA
All I will say is that my time with SexyTara was great! No problems, no run around. She is one that I will see again and for those that have not had the pleasure I would recommend her!
My was bad and didn't do a review
"My was bad and didn't do a review"

Dude - this is the second thread I've read today where you posted that you had a bad experience, but didn't do a review. But you've got 5 "yes" reviews. It helps us all if you'll give honest feedback whether good or bad.