Much respect to all the young mothers out there!

• JMRZ
  • 05-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Hello all,

I don't usually post too much on the boards aside from reviews. But I did want to give my respects to all the young single moms out there who are working hard to raise good kids in this world. You ladies rule so hard!!

Peace!

JMRZ
:-)
Why thank you kind sir. This was a first for me from the board That is super sweet of you.i am very fortunate to have a great father for my baby, so I truly admire those that don't have the help I do and I send nothing but prayers admiration and love to those mommies. I genuinely find those super moms inspirational and empowering. Today is your day ladies. I feel nothing but gratitude and pride to know and befriend many single moms here who do right by their children and are just amazing all around. As a single mom, I def can appreciate the support I have received from these super hero women, AND from the kind wise and empathetic GENTS who have been nothing but sweet and helpful... I know I sound cheesy but YALL are definitely a family to me and I know that I'm not really alone in this position of single mommy-hood. It feels very good to belong to this community and being accepted as a young single mom unconditionally.

Cheers to all of you wonderful ladies who celebrated your role today as a mom and who celebrated their children even more. Love love.
Thank you!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-13-2012, 10:58 PM

All the best to you!