Bachelor Party!

With chicks and guns and fire engines...A pal is taking the suicide plunge for the second time--since I don't know my way around here, suggestions for venue/entertainment would be most appreciated.
woulds ya be open ta gettin ...down at ...plastic mans ...pad?

...plastic man ...knows hows to shows ...the fellers a good ...time!
why ya want to start a fire at a strip club when open ????
Are you looking for a strip club deal or have some talent at a private place?
Tea and cookies in the church social hall.
Are you looking for a strip club deal or have some talent at a private place? Originally Posted by ben dover
Up for either. Thanks.
woulds ya be open ta gettin ...down at ...plastic mans ...pad?

...plastic man ...knows hows to shows ...the fellers a good ...time! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Well, thanks, but are you in a house? Tough getting the donkey up the stairs to my crib.
Well, thanks, but are you in a house? Tough getting the donkey up the stairs to my crib. Originally Posted by Withnail
we ...can slides it so no ...problem there
"This is no place for you, Algebra..."
Smoke bomb of roc, Tally’s will do like a1-2 hour private party. Or you can hit a few clubs and ask ladies if they might be interested in doing a stag event.
Smoke bomb of roc, Tally’s will do like a1-2 hour private party. Or you can hit a few clubs and ask ladies if they might be interested in doing a stag event. Originally Posted by Forfwb
Thanks! Getting lots of help on this. Thank you.
I want to thank everyone who offered help and advice. Guy saw the light: he decided to put off the wedding. One lamb less to the slaughter.
No reason not to have a party though.....
Actually a better reason to celebrate.
Actually a better reason to celebrate. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Absolutely fucking right. Like a bullet whizzing past your head.