do women REALLY enjoy DP?

The idea is to enjoy! One, two or three holes filled - what ever is wanted at the time.
AMEN!!!!
IMHO, DP IS THE ULTIMATE IN SEXUAL PLEASURE

Ladies, if you have not tried it I strongly suggest you do!! As FMF is the fantasy of most men, MFM is/should be the fantasy of most sexual women.

Was fortunate to experience DP many years ago (pre-provider days) and would give my right arm to experience the sensation again!!
C'mon ladies. Really? It looks so hot for us, but do you enjoy it more? Originally Posted by swordsman271

Yes. Yes, we really do.
Freedahavefun,

Keep your right arm....and contact me. I'm sure I can find a third to rekindle the sensation you once enjoyed!
It seems plain that in this realm, as in every other of which I'm aware, one person's 'yuck' is another's 'yum!' Recently I had my first real experience fisting my partner, at her request. I'd have thought it to be extremely uncomfortable; but she practically broke the bed with the explosiveness of her 'O.'
  • Bliss
  • 05-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Love it.....very intense! It's not a thing you want to do everyday, but when you do, it's awesome. The first time is always the best. I've done it a handful of times, but I always look back at my first time and get super wet! And, that was before I became a provider, damn that was hot!
Yes, yes, yes, and did I say a resounding YES?
me wish i had 2 penises [is that the correct plral if not edit to dicks please mods]
Yes, yes, yes, and did I say a resounding YES? Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
i have still not had the luxury of experiencing an actual mfm experience of that nature but sure do want it to happen. only dabbled with the toy and a man...so still hunting!
A really fun variation of this is when in a FMF threesome, one lady wears a strap on for the DP....I prefer being on the bottom so I can feel the strap-on moving thru her.
i have still not had the luxury of experiencing an actual mfm experience of that nature but sure do want it to happen. only dabbled with the toy and a man...so still hunting! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
You're a provider. I would imagine you could have that any day you choose.
Since most women and many (most?) providers don't like being penetrated anally the answer for most is "NO!" But then there are those who have had a good experience with someone who was slow and patient so they had good "back door" play.
I love it when I have a client put a toy in my a**,while he's doing me in the pu**y!!!!
okay i have had dp in front and back door many years enjoyed it immensely now just last week i met with 2 clients who dp'd me just through the front now that was intense felt awesome i cant tell u how mant times i got off if i had a choice i want it that way again2 going in the front