The desperation is pretty thick around here

You can almost cut it with a knife. The usual gang of idiots, embeciles, and morons are throwing the charge of racism out there like it's Black Friday (can I write that?) and there's a sale on racism. They've ran out of ideas and they've run out of hope. They have nothing less to do than sling shit scraped off each other's asses which is not a pretty sight. You will know them by the fruits of their labors.
Embeciles?

From our resident inebriate and undoubtedly the author of the single out race-related threads and posts in the history of this forum!

Not to mention the most aggressive male on male predator.

Lmao @ JDrunk, the JUNK collector!
..... morons are throwing the charge of racism ...... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They learned in 2008 and 2012 that it worked to get Obaminable elected.
Embeciles?

From our resident inebriate and undoubtedly the author of the single out race-related threads and posts in the history of this forum!

Lmao @ JDrunk, the JUNK collector! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He either hasn't spelled it in a while, or his auto-fill fucked up. Not judy's fault.
I was watching Morning Joe on MSNBC this morning, and they noted that Hillary is really good at playing the victim card, and the ole "they are picking on women" card.

Trump is setting her up. He probably already has his private henchman interviewing every woman that good ole Bill felt up in an elevator, or groped in the Oval Office, and Hillary and her "bimbo eruption squads" destroyed.

Up until now, it seems nobody wanted to touch her on this. But Trump? He doesn't play by the same rules. He will absolutly savage her, and call her out for being the lying,money grubbing, molester enabling sack of shit that she is.
The only way to deal with Trump is to mimic him.
The only way to deal with Trump is to mimic him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That takes more than a brain-damaged housewife of a sexual predator can muster!
Embeciles?

Suey? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo pig sooie!
That takes more than a brain-damaged housewife of a sexual predator can muster! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If anybody would have insight into creepy sexual predators...

But I'd pay good money to watch any of you debate Sec. Clinton. Shit, I'd pay good money to watch any of you walk a straight line!
Suey? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo pig sooie! Originally Posted by bambino
Shouldn't he be packing Santa's sleigh?
Shouldn't he be packing Santa's sleigh? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the fuck does that mean, LLephantMan? I know there's supposed to be an insult in there somewhere, but I think you forgot to drop the hammer, you creepy old queen!
What the fuck does that mean, LLephantMan? I know there's supposed to be an insult in there somewhere, but I think you forgot to drop the hammer, you creepy old queen! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is lexie's reach around slang for anal sex.
That is lexie's reach around slang for anal sex. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you know all about that don't you small prick:mf_laughbo unce2:
you know all about that don't you small prick:mf_laughbo unce2: Originally Posted by gary5912
You said you wouldn't tell after you gave me that BJ, gary.
Embeciles?

What do you do on a daily basis to show kindness to someone belonging to a race other than your own?

Jim