Picture for you, and a question about review specials?

I moved to Austin from Houston. Here's a picture from my recent adult website photo shoot.
Someone suggested that I offer a review special. What is the usual special for someone new to this site?
Thank you!

$37.50
But im a baller.
So you might not get that much from these cheap bastards
  • Loxly
  • 09-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Based upon your Dallas WW post

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058601400

If you're coming in at 300 anything less than that is up to you. Considering that you have zero reviews it had better be a really good deal. Good pics BTW.

I wish you well in Austin. Hopefully you'll get your showcase up soon.
First off, welcome to Austin, I hope you enjoy it here.

Your welcome wagon post said 300/hr incall or outcall, the bottom of your post says 350/hr outcall only.
What is the current rate?
Do you have incall available in Austin?
Not having an incall location will narrow the number of clients who could see you.

I might recommend a review special of 250/hr to get some reviews.
Also you might want to post if you do half hour sessions?

Of course whatever you decide is up to you.
ask more questions if you need more feedback.

Also, you should work towards becoming a verified provider, that way you can post ad's, be able to receive more pm's and make a showcase.

If you are on P411, you should provide a link to your P411 page or share your P411 handle (provider id number).

Best of luck to you.
Price it at your going rate but add time or menu items that normally run extra. This way you feel good about working and the gents get more bang for the buck.
You look lovely btw.
You're a beautiful woman. Thanx for the pic
Writing reviews is my favorite part of the ECCIE experience. I'd like to think I'm a good writer as well...much better than I am in the sack!

I might be another shitty hour of your life, but I'll invest about twice that into booking, travel, and the review no matter how much or little I enjoy the experience.

Your time is $300/hr; I bill mine at $125/hr. If I am giving you two, that's $250. I doubt you want to take $50/hr, but as you set your price-point, just be conscious of our investment as well.

While you cannot read the Rest of Story in reviews, there are some ways to tell if a reviewer is going to be thorough and exciting from what you CAN read. If you get a PM offer for a review special, read over the reviews they've written and see if their titles, descriptions of activities, and appearance are engaging or hum-drum. See how many they have, and what "level" of providers they usually see. Lastly, read some of their co-ed posts; you'll figure out quickly if they are someone who loves being a part of the community, a troll, a hater, or a white knight--the people who post often are considered trustworthy by other hobbyists; they would be a good referral source--regardless of how much or little they are willing to pay.
I agree. Love this picture> Good luck
looks spankable!!!
Welcome to Austin!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at the tops of the forums, here's a start:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Who ever is grabbing her ass has some freaky looking hands
I want to lick your butthole!