providers and Common Courtesy

I was talking to a very nice provider and we were talking in general terms about some of the experiences she had had over the years and I know this has been said before so I am assuming some guys did not get the thread are they are just hardheaded so here goes.

Read the providers post most information is on they showcase.

Don't call 10 are 12 times to set a appointment.

Arrive on time are call and let them know you will be late

The first 5 min or so is for her to get comfortable with you and to find out what you would like with a session

When she tells you to get comfortable take your clothes off all of them

Most of the time the provider will set the pace of the session

Before you get their are when you get they fresh up

Wash your face and breath, dick, feet, armpits and your stinking old ASS

Be a little gentle unless your doing a SM are what ever session

Be polite to them

Ask if they would want you to do something special to them

After the bell I know most ladies will clean you up but you can help a little plus that might lead to another round

When your done you can talk and get dressed at the same time if your time with her is up are almost up

A nice hug and kiss when you leave

Thank her for her time and effort she put into a session

If you had a bad time are was wanting something done she did not do you need to tell her in a nice way otherwise how is she supposed to know

This in no way reflects what all providers wants are needs this is just common courtesy to the provider, they are human have feelings and don't need to be treated like a piece of meat are that you are paying them therefore you can do what and when you please.

Even if the session was bad and the provider was a jerk you can still try and explain what you side of the session was like and if it starts to get ugly leave but at least you tried to be nice and civil.

A lot of this applies to the provider also we are not walking ATM machines we do expect value for our money, our time is valuable also and we don't want to read you do so and so then we get there and you say you don't do that, but I think a lot of that is because the guy is dirty are smelly.
the words ARE and OR are not really interchangeable. i'll stop there.
If you had a bad time are was wanting something done she did not do you need to tell her in a nice way otherwise how is she supposed to know

Even if the session was bad and the provider was a jerk you can still try and explain what you side of the session was like and if it starts to get ugly leave but at least you tried to be nice and civil. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Kinda disagree with this. A good provider should know if you had a good time or not. Popping does not necessarily mean the guy had a good overall time. Trying to give a provider an immediate recap of what she did wrong...I don't see any way that that doesn't turn ugly or extremely awkward very fast. Either you tell her your likes and dislikes before or during the session, or it's your own fault. If she declines to offer something that she listed on her menu, and you have good hygene, then that's her fault. Remember though the "YMMV" get-out-of-jail-free card.

I agree with all the rest of your points though.

the words ARE and OR are not really interchangeable. i'll stop there.
Agreed, it was somewhat of a challenge to read.
the words ARE and OR are not really interchangeable. i'll stop there. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

really man, fucking annoying. this thread should be closed on principle of bad grammar!
hukd awn fonix werkd 4 me
He was trying to make a valid point....lets stick to it kiddies, shall we?
Before you get their are when you get they fresh up Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
I'd like to see someone diagram that sentence.
I think he probably gets the point.
wow , this is how subjects got of point! lets keep all due respect guys! Be the bigger person here!
Seriously, and you wonder why this site has pretty much gone to shit??? You guys are rude!!! @ HOBBYFUN, RIGHT ON BAYBEE!!!! Inreguardless of your spelling babe, you hit it on point. What do you guys do, sit up on this site allday and wait for someone to mis spell something??? Really!!! Whats really "Fucking Annoying" is when you guys pick at dumb shit. I've been seeing it more and more everyday......and now I'm understanding why most of the "Nice" ladies and gents wont post here anymore. This is just stupid. Keep doing what your doing HOBBYFUN, I promise, you misspelling something doesn't change the point you were making. You guys need to find something better to do than pick. Maybe see a provider or talk about something positive. SOMETHING OTHER THAN PICKING @ DUMBSHIT.
well said carly!
really man, fucking annoying. this thread should be closed on principle of bad grammar! Originally Posted by TexRich
Seems to me, you were not correct either. A sentence begins with a capital letter.......I'm just saying, since we are being so "correct".
I agree with Carly. If you disagree with the content of a post, then state your reasons. You should not worry about typos or grammar. Some of us have been drinking heavily when we post. Not that I would do that. lol. Drinking and posting, I mean.
I agree that we shouldn't dog pile on hobbyfun for his grammar (God knows I'm not even decent), but I think the intent of his post and the way it was executed is what irked some to respond in such a way.

It's hard to listen to someone give you advice or tell you what you're doing wrong when that person communicates poorly. Any other post and I think people leave it alone. A "let me give you some advice" post and you can easily lose credibility.

As to the actual content, Thank You Hobbyfun for posting. I do think that this shouldn't apply only to hobbyist. Some of your points can be directed towards providers also.

Hobby on! Hobby safe!
When I read the OP's post I am getting the impression the grammar misspellings may be due to a language barrier? Maybe English is not his first or only language. I just suggest cutting him some slack. He is just pointing out his observations and giving his input. No need to bash him over this.

Hobbyfun, when you type a post on here, you will notice that some words will have a red underline on them. That is telling you that the word is misspelled. Just highlight the word that is underlined and right click, and it should pop up several spelling suggestions. Hope that helps! =)