Raise Your Hand If You Screen!!!!!

I just logged out of chat after having a private conversation with a gentleman who asked to see me today! I told him that I normally do not take last minute dates due to the screening process and that I would have to verify him through either P411 or references from 2 well known ladies and that it could take up to 24hrs for them to get back to me! He's fairly new to the board and has not joined P411 just yet, so he gave me references of 2 ladies, one of which is known on the board, but a total fruit cake! The other lady, I have no idea who she is, is a verified provider here! I didn't feel comfortable in scheduling a date, so I passed! But, before ending our conversation, I asked him how the 2 ladies screened him! OMG, he told me that he had contacted them on BP and neither one of had screened him through ANYTHING!!!!!! All he did was talk to them on the phone and went straight to their incall! You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you girls? Why in the hell would you allow a gentleman to come into your private space without knowing who he is? Is money so desperate that you would jeopardize your safety? And what really gets me, you call yourselves, "VERIFIED PROVIDERS"! How in the hell can you call yourself a verified provider if you don't verify your clients? Do you actually know that your are risking the life of other ladies by not screening?

And to all you gentlemen, you'd be a freakin' fool to schedule with any lady who does not screen! And if you do, don't come crying to us because you got robbed or have the ole switch-a-roo pulled on you!

To be honest with you, I'm tired of the so called alerts because either party was willing to take the time to screen properly!

SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN, you damn fools!

Yes, this is a rant!
I've said this many times but I'll say it again. When a lady screens me properly it makes me feel safe! If she doesn't, it freaks me out.
I'm with TexAss. I almost never request a short notice appointment, especially if it's the first time with a provider, so there is ample time for screening. I am most comfortable when a provider shows caution with the first meeting.
+1 ladies please screen. Please talk to providers you know. I know two very dear providers that went with P411 only and were hurt. The hobby is a fun place but it has it's dark places.
I've said this many times but I'll say it again. When a lady screens me properly it makes me feel safe! If she doesn't, it freaks me out. Originally Posted by TexAss
Not too long ago, I saw gentleman who had just joined P411 and didn't have any okays! I still screened him through other means and even met him for a few drinks prior to any bcd! After bcd, I gave him an okay on his P411 and about a month after seeing me, he scheduled an appointment with another lady! Even though I was his only okay, she never called me to verify him at all! I'm sure she saw my okay and figured he was a good guy, so there was no need to contact me! I don't give a damn if the guy has 50 okays, I'm still going to contact a few of the ladies!
screening is a providers best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
screening is a providers best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's in everybody's best interest.
  • fawn
  • 04-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I am a big believer in screening...So +1 here....
How is a guy to know the provider actually screened? I always give provider info , but all I ever get in return is that I passed whatever screening is in place. That's always been my question.
I've been smoke screened before. That means I give you two ref's, you light up a cig and pass me. I kid I kid, I encourage them to screen for my safety as well as providers. This can be fun however there is a dark side. I do want a return visit. I always remind myself of the previous sentence. I cum back if you have me back. Don't like drama. I'm agreeing with the OP. So excuse me while I return to my little hobby world inside matrix and whip this out.
Lana, you'd be amazed at the ladies who don't screen. I run the other way...
I screen like a mofo so I totally agree with you on this!
I screen like a mofo so I totally agree with you on this! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
and you still saw me? lol, just kidding;
I am pro-screening, and not just because it's my job! Ladies, no matter how broke you are, do you really want to risk "trouble" or injury? And to all my gents, when a lady doesn't screen, I always tell them to look elsewhere. With no screening, you could walking into a set up of some kind. It's just not worth it.

NeedingMore - If you really want to know if you were screened, contact the references you gave and ask if they okayed you for anyone that day. Open communication is key to staying safe in our little hobby world.
There was a major incident back on ASPD couple years back where someone who was using a screener had a provider friend of his that owed him a solid give false information to make it through the screener to see Holly and it proved how easy it was to pass just about anyone's screening.........

Just saying.

The biggest issue is that those who are reading this thread are most likely not the ones who will be in trouble but rather the new girls posting for the first time in the Welcome Wagon. The only way to catch and stop that would be for every new girl to get an immediate warning email from a fellow provider that gives out a basic of the bad guys to avoid.