Fall Bush Check

• grean
  • 09-25-2017, 09:36 AM
Any ladies sporting some bush? Who isn't bare down there?
  • MW76
  • 09-25-2017, 11:28 AM
Any ladies sporting some bush? Who isn't bare down there? Originally Posted by grean
Have you tried the search feature??? Remember research is your friend Green.
Have you tried the search feature??? Remember research is your friend Green. Originally Posted by MW76
Maybe he wanted some new, up to date info? We all know showcases are not always accurate and this is an attribute that could change all the time.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Check.
I have full natural bush--check my showcase for pics and prices--best bargain on eccie--pm me on eccie if you are a guy wanting details
Have you tried the search feature??? Remember research is your friend Green. Originally Posted by MW76
most of us who have been around here for any length of time know that "up-to-date" showcase photos are few, and far between. some of the best reviewed and regarded providers have photos that haven't changed in years. and i think we might generally agree that sporting a bush is typically a fleeting feature on many/most women.

ladies, this niche is perhaps under-served and a point of difference in the abundance of providers.
I have never shaved ever---photos are accurate--all my 286 reviwews state i look just like my photos---if you are a sceptic, pm me on eccie and i will pm you on eccie details about my full bush daty sessions
Hair is the new bare. I love a woman with a nice soft bush. Makes the eating interesting.
AngelaS has some bush.
Bringing the patch back for the fall
No bush is the best bush...
  • MW76
  • 09-26-2017, 12:18 PM
No bush is the best bush... Originally Posted by nosweat
I used to collect strands of pussy hair from appoints back in the day, I've got a photo album full of provider pics with a strand of their pussy hair next to each pic. Fast forward 20 plus years and providers think they have to go all Sinead O'Conner on the pussy. So I've all but quit collecting.
To each their own, but I prefer a bare pussy or a little landing strip. I wouldn't turn down a bush, just not my preference!
I waxed marmashae (Yes, my pussy has a name) last month. Nonetheless, I took a lot of pictures of her when she had a fro! For those of you who have never seen a black sheep:

A nicely manicured bush is good