quest

whats the website called and is it popular
I believe that you're referring to the (paid for) quest (telephone) chatline. There are providers there from time to time, many utr
ok thanks i did not know you paid on that site wonder if its really worth it
Quest is another hit and mainly miss dating site with loads of SPAM, like other dating sites.
Dont even bother with the website. Use the phone chat line, you can talk to them live. I have been using it off and on for years. You do have to pay for your minutes used, but if you use your time wisely, and dont hang on the line for hours at a time, you will do okay. Like Celso said, it is hit and miss. It has everything from gilrs looking for a LTR, to girls just looking to hook up, to UTR hookers
the link I gave. you put in your area code, and it will give ya the number
quest was great for some hit and miss.Anybody run into Suzie in Rochester? she was a great find for awhile. Recently went by crystal and worked for a small agency about a year and half ago.my phone got blowed up and lost the contact, so if anyone has a line, would appreciate it. I found a chick that was pissed at her boyfriend in n.chili one night . one bottle of wine and I was doing her on the living room floor. There was a but ugly one that gave phenominal HEAD , used to be on atlantic ave in penfield yrs ago, then moved farther down where it turns into browncroft.In a pinch you got great qs twenty dolla head.

I used to advertise that I had a frozen egg in my freezer from my ex girlfriend and was looking for someone that wouldnt mind implanting it in her and let me fertilize it and she could carry it as a surrogate..it had some mileage on it as the power went out one time, but good thing it was winter so I put it in a cooler and set it outside my door.But the neighbors dog came by and stole the cooler, and I followed the dog tracks to my neighbors house. Thank goodness they didnt see the dog left it outside the door.Alot of women used to get really really pissed off and yell at this but it was very funny, some had a great laugh and we got along good..
JB, you are one sick bastard. That's what I love about you!
JB, you are one sick bastard. That's what I love about you! Originally Posted by jokacz
,,,somethings come natural...like GP pissing off the mods, we all we're born specoal..
Yes indeed We're all born special

DD