Caught a provider stealing from my place.

My last thread got deleted for the details...

So I will just say that I caught Holly Price stealing from my place and I kicked her out. Use your imagination as to what she was taking.
HMMM an Ipod? lol

this may not be the spot for it? it should be in alerts?
interesting.

first there was post #4 in this thread back in july...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=501249

then this thread in august...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=517939

at least two reviews of holly in his review list.

and now this thread.

"Use your imagination as to what she was taking."
maybe his collection of Hummel figurines?
or Commerativo Anejo?
or vintage XBox games?
or hairballs from his cat?
<<my imagination is working overtime...>

hmmmmmmm........
Well clearly my account never got deleted, dont know why though. As to the first link, Holly comes and goes like the wind. Shes had like 6 phone numbers in the past 10ish months. That was a "shes back and legit" kind of thing, we stayed in touch through all of it, which is why what she did has infurated me to no fucking end.

So let me try and recreate my first post that got deleted pending a mod discussion without breaking any rules.

Yes, I have been seeing Holly since like, October of last year. Seen her countless times (reviewed her twice) and since December of last year she started coming to my place for 2-4 hours at a time (I don't really even want to think about the math). A few months ago she did something stupid and it soured me bad from her and from "this." I don't NEED this stuff, thus the "delete my account." A few months passed and we stayed in touch as friends, she needed one (or maybe just to keep me on the hook, however you want to view it). Never saw her, just texted and talked sometimes.

On Labor day, against my better judgement I invited her over. I needed a break from stress. I made dinner, we chatted, caught up on stuff and got down to it. She went to freshen up and I caught her taking stuff. So I kicked her ass out.

That's about as specific as I can get without breaking rules. Sorry.

I recreated this vague-as-shit post just so there was SOMETHING with her name on it, if only to make me feel better about the situation. I've been fuming about it for nearly 2 weeks and I am as pissed off now as I was then. Even more so when my warning got deleted.
Sorry that happened! Don't know the whole story nor do I care...not to be rude or seem insensitive, but again for what its worth I'm sorry!! Unfortunately sometimes it takes a bad thing to happen for us to "learn a lesson"...chin up and move on! I'm sure she will come to defense of these accusations ..then again maybe not! Many other providers out here that are looking to take nothing more than the pure pleasure of.giving you a great time!!
I had been seeing a UTR for a while..... Till one time I caught her stealing my credit card number.....

So no matter how long or how much you've been seeing them.... You can never let your guard down....

You can take the chick out of the gettho but you can never take the gettho out of the chick....
Screw it.

She's hot with a killer body so if what you are alluding to is actually true, keep your shit locked up and have fun.

I'd invite her own now if I wasn't so damn busy.
So she was like a free range chicken in your house?

Any idea if she is allergic to duct tape?
Any idea if she is allergic to duct tape? Originally Posted by monkmonk
OMFG!

Just spit hot coffee all over my damn screen!

Thanks! Needed a good laugh to start the morning!
Damn! I would be pissed too if someone stole my Naproxen Soda! HeHe!
Now there is a reason why providers have incalls ...
I am sure Price will have a reason
Both the original thread and this seem alert-worthy
that's a damn shame. thanks for the info.
Now there is a reason why providers have incalls ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Truth. Girlfriends only at my place. Lesson Learned.
Both the original thread and this seem alert-worthy Originally Posted by mtabsw
Probably, but I've always seen stuff like this put in here for "discussion" and because its not an imminent danger. If the mods want to move it they can feel free. I really don't care. I feel better though now that I got it off my chest. Like, surprisingly good.