P411 - with references

P411 has the ok system.

Why do some girls also have the 'with references' in their ad? If there is an ok system in place, couldn't they just contact the girls in your ok list. Seems really redundant.
Some Guys are just signing up for p411, have no ok's yet, and were only verified through their employment. It is not uncommon for me to ask those guys if they have a reference or two.
And the ladies should do what ever they need to feel comfortable with when seeing a specific guy. No one tool, even P411 is an end all-be all. Its just another, abet very good, tool. I appriciate it when a lady takes a little effort to screen me. Make me feel better about her. If she is through when screening, maybe she will be better in other areas.
And the ladies should do what ever they need to feel comfortable with when seeing a specific guy. No one tool, even P411 is an end all-be all. Its just another, abet very good, tool. I appreciate it when a lady takes a little effort to screen me. Make me feel better about her. If she is through when screening, maybe she will be better in other areas. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
that's what i've been saying for years.
the women screen how they want, schedule how they want, provide what they want, and charge what they want.
the men research how they want, schedule how they want, consume what they want, and pay what they can afford.

so, if she's on p411 and asks for references or a bottle of aquavit to schedule with her, you either follow her procedure or you move on.
you can inform others of her procedure, but dont go "moaning/complaining" about it. [not saying the OP is moaning or complaining, just cant think of the appropriate word there].
And the ladies should do what ever they need to feel comfortable with when seeing a specific guy. No one tool, even P411 is an end all-be all. Its just another, abet very good, tool. I appreciate it when a lady takes a little effort to screen me. Make me feel better about her. If she is through when screening, maybe she will be better in other areas. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
that's what i've been saying for years.
the women screen how they want, schedule how they want, provide what they want, and charge what they want.
the men research how they want, schedule how they want, consume what they want, and pay what they can afford.

so, if she's on p411 and asks for references or a bottle of aquavit to schedule with her, you either follow her procedure or you move on.

wrt "couldn't they just contact the girls in your ok list. Seems really redundant."
yes they could, but i wouldnt assume that it's her job to figure out who to contact.
you could assume that it's redundant, but that doesnt mean it is redundant to her.
besides, are you sure you want her to contact any of the women who've given you an OK on p411?
finally, it's nice to give those women notice that someone may contact them.
couldn't they just contact the girls in your ok list. Seems really redundant.
"With references" is usually for clients with no Okays..... sometimes they have references, but no Okays (yet).

Always,
Gina
Once you have some okays, done deal! Most of the ads I've seen ask for p411 w/ references. To me that means Okays.............
I agree with pmdelites. It's down to the provider and her preference for risk management and if you don't comply with her selection of screening or other issues, move on (there's other nice ladies to choose from).

For me, I don't use P411 as I think it presents a real (future) liability for all users for a variety of reasons both personally and legally. Same reason I don't post formal reviews. However, I always treat providers decently (as it should be) and that overcomes most issues. Given that, I have no problem providing past references or validating myself with a provider in another way. If a gal indicates she only accepts P411 as a reference, I don't even bother trying. So far, it has been no problem at all (not all providers are tied to the hip to that place).
You would think but it doesn't sometimes.

They should change it to newbies with references. But if they are still asking for references when there are okays there it really defeats the purpose of the okay system.

Once you have some okays, done deal! Most of the ads I've seen ask for p411 w/ references. To me that means Okays............. Originally Posted by GOMANGO
I have been asked for actual references, even with more than enough OKs, when they have in their profiles "With references". I always thought it meant more than just OKs. But its only been one or two chicks though.
That is more than enough Okays for you but apparently the quality of the Okays must be lacking something. Remember, Okays do not insure a provider's safety. It was just last year two fucktards with 150 Okays went psycho on two ladies. Why does anyone fret over a provider asking for references? She is screening, her game her rules. P411 establishes the fucktard is who he is. P411 does not touch on how a fucktard is BCD, references do.

If you do not like how a lady screens, go find one that does not screen.
You would think but it doesn't sometimes.

They should change it to newbies with references. But if they are still asking for references when there are okays there it really defeats the purpose of the okay system. Originally Posted by dallasfan
that might be the way you'd perform your screening.
but the woman performs her screening however she wants.
and she gets to define what "references" means.

I have been asked for actual references, even with more than enough OKs, when they have in their profiles "With references". I always thought it meant more than just OKs. But its only been one or two chicks though. Originally Posted by Incognito44
again, that's your interpretation that reference = an OK from a woman.

recently, i attempted to setup an appt w/ a woman. i communicated w/ her thru p411 and she seemed comfortable w/ that. i have beaucoup OKs.
after several emails at setting a date, the day before the possible appt [we hadnt confirmed on a date/time], she asked for references w/ no mention of any info i had on p411 - she hadnt even looked at my p411 profile.
mainly cos of the disorganized TCB [my opinion] and her overall communication, i communicate that i couldnt make it and moved on. plus, it would have been a long drive for me.

That is more than enough Okays for you but apparently the quality of the Okays must be lacking something. Remember, Okays do not insure a provider's safety. It was just last year two fucktards with 150 Okays went psycho on two ladies. Why does anyone fret over a provider asking for references? She is screening, her game her rules. P411 establishes the fucktard is who he is. P411 does not touch on how a fucktard is BCD, references do.

If you do not like how a lady screens, go find one that does not screen. Originally Posted by pyramider
taint that the truth!!!!!
seriously, well said!

bottom line [and i'm not talking about greece :^]
dont ASSume what the woman should, would, or could do or what her said or unsaid words mean.
communicate w/ the woman about what she needs and what she means!

slightly off topic for pyramider and other's amusement.
[from wikipedia]
There are a number of slang terms commonly used for this area of the human body [perineum], such as gooch, chode/choad, grundle, taint, tisney, and barse.[6]
My name should be listed on wikipedia as a taintologist and a master of taintra.

Screening is for everyone's safety and comfort. Hell, the fucktards screen the ladies, well most do, prior to requesting an appointment.
And that is what i'm talking about.

I guess it's because they just don't know what they are doing. Your p411 profile shows all you okays and has contact information on there for the provider to contact the girls that gave the okay to get any kind of info they want.

It's more annoying than anything. And yes...it's easy to exclude the girl.

, she asked for references w/ no mention of any info i had on p411 - she hadnt even looked at my p411 profile.
mainly cos of the disorganized TCB [my opinion] and her overall communication, i communicate that i couldnt make it and moved on. plus, it would have been a long drive for me. Originally Posted by
recently, i attempted to setup an appt w/ a woman. i communicated w/ her thru p411 and she seemed comfortable w/ that. i have beaucoup OKs.
after several emails at setting a date, the day before the possible appt [we hadnt confirmed on a date/time
Yes, it is a ripoff imo