From Houston with luv

I want the thanck all of the skinny whores who have made the trip down south from Dallas to Houston this year.

We are full up with fat whores down in Houston, and you skinny whores are like a breath of fresh air.

I appreciate your patience with the Houston bitches trying to cunt-block you from having a successful trip.

I appreciate you not coming into our coed forum posting stupid shit to let us know that you are running whore specials in our fair city.

I know I speak for all of the skinny whore lovers in Houston when I say, may you have a Happy New Year and a successful 2014 visiting Houston..........we will leave the red light on for you.
  • hd
  • 12-26-2013, 12:08 PM
I can't speak for our dallas whores dearhunter, but I'm sure they appreciate your kind words.
stay classy, dearhunter!
Not trying out you with RW information but I'm guessing I can eliminate writing for Hallmark off of being your possible occupation. No idea of the story behind this but this was hilarious.
Not trying out you with RW information but I'm guessing I can eliminate writing for Hallmark off of being your possible occupation. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I would have guessed motivational speaker! Lol!

It was kinda motivating though.
Yo Dearhunter, u say u are a-hole Godturd. I do not know exactly what u are but u have done a lot of posting but no reviews. I believe Dallas does lose some of our providers to Houston. So the ladies come down to bring good times to Htown
GF, sadly I cannot claim credit for putting the "a-hole godturd" under my handle.......that came from above........

I wrote the best review ever written and did not receive credit for it........it is difficult to get motivated to write something less.

I would encourage you to view the occasional trip south by your skinny whores as fluffer for when they return to your waiting arms.
Heh...ijs
  • hd
  • 12-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Just because Santa banged your blow up doll under the Xmas tree and you have to deal with sloppy seconds is no reason to take it out on our bitches and whores.

Get a grip.......................... .................on your dick! Everything will be better tomorrow.
Skinny or fat, the last place a whore should advertise for Houston is ECCIE. Their forum is the epitomy of bullshit and fcuktardary.

Any lady who wishes to visit H-town is better off winging it at a few choice spots in town. The only thing advertising on the board will likely bring you is your time and money being fcuked with by an entitled bunch of cock-holsters who think they run the world bc they figured out how to play a hooker board for grins.

Way better clients just in the hotels alone. They actually wanna fcuk instead of seeing who can be the most cuntly of man-btiches.

Sorry, had to be perfectly honest on that one. Eccie-Houston is beyond absurd. It's the Washington DC of Hobbyville.
I did qualify my comment with "skinny whores"....so, I can understand fat whores from Dallas cunt blocking skinny whores heading south..........I do agree with you that Houston is the center of the hobby universe.....but, that is a different threAD
And I quantified mine with "skinny or fat".

If Houston is the center of the hobby universe then Eccie-Houston must be it's black hole (or at best, the sun - which is also imploding). Unlike the sun however, if Eccie-Houston were to disappear tomorrow the hobby-world beyond would still manage to function without skipping a beat so comparing itself to the center of the universe just illustrates how self-aggrandizing Houston really is.
  • coven
  • 12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
And I quantified mine with "skinny or fat".

If Houston is the center of the hobby universe then Eccie-Houston must be it's black hole. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You meant QUALIFY, not QUANTIFY. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
No I meant quantify as in "total amount".
I know I speak for all of the skinny whore lovers in Houston when I say, may you have a Happy New Year and a successful 2014 visiting Houston Originally Posted by dearhunter
Houston is large; it contains multitudes * . We have fat skinny whore lovers, skinny fat whore lovers, skinny skinny whore lovers, and fat fat whore lovers.

(* Apologies to Walt Whitman)