"Buy the Hour" New book tells Provider's real story. Please give opinions.

Recently downloaded this month's Penthouse and there is an article about a new book titled "Buy the Hour". It is the "true" story about a sweet Jewish girl from New York who became a provider in Atlanta. She tells her story and her point of view of the hobby and I would like to know what the providers think. It probably helps the hobby and the individuals if we know the other sides point of view. I got the Kindle version from Amazon and it is funny and seems to be the real deal. It is a great read. (I have no financial interest in the book) Here is a link.

http://www.amazon.com/Buy-Hour-Misad...+alex+liberman
At first glance it looks kind of contrived and embellished, but what do I know.

Kind of ready made for Showtime Movie.
Amazon Kindle....hmmm....you don't say. I tried to help a Dallas provider get herself published in this EXACT manner.

Ladies, you are the actual author of whatever you are selling on this board as your own writing I encourage you to contact amazon to get published.

The costs are minimal - and when I say minimal, I mean less than $100! Kindle has much more accessible publishing mechanisms. I venture to guess the lady who wrote the the kindle book mentioned above is making at least that back off her investment.

Thanks for sharing.
Book? what book?

I'm still staring at that damn gif...

And wanting to "TRY THIS"!!!

I bought it today and I'm reading it now...so far it is SPOT ON. Very entertaining and informative.
I.am in the process on writing a book on taint.
I bought it today and I'm reading it now...so far it is SPOT ON. Very entertaining and informative. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Love to hear after you're done if you enjoy. I've heard some stories from ladies here that even if they tried they couldn't make up. Like the ass crust from the other day lol.
Pyramider once you get published will you finally quit posting taint references?
The ass crust incident was special wasn't it...
Love to hear after you're done if you enjoy. I've heard some stories from ladies here that even if they tried they couldn't make up. Like the ass crust from the other day lol. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I'm half way through...and I'm certainly no book critic, but it's a great read so far. The author is quite humorous and has a very conversational writing style.

From a female's perspective, it's very accurate. I am not sure it's a story the gentlemen will enjoy because it's sort of a behind the scenes view of providers. There are only two parts that I think might be embellished. I won't spoil it, but! they're the first money drop and her GYN doctor.

I'll report back when I finish.
The ass crust incident was special wasn't it... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
For those of us reading it, yes. For the lady, probably not so much lol.

I'm half way through...and I'm certainly no book critic, but it's a great read so far. The author is quite humorous and has a very conversational writing style.

From a female's perspective, it's very accurate. I am not sure it's a story the gentlemen will enjoy because it's sort of a behind the scenes view of providers. There are only two parts that I think might be embellished. I won't spoil it, but! they're the first money drop and her GYN doctor.

I'll report back when I finish. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thanks! Think I need to get it now.
  • zebra
  • 01-12-2014, 11:59 AM
RT, you think for a minute Pyramider is going quit ? He's a video loop on steroids.

I'll report back when I finish. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

OK, I bought it. WTH, it's $4 on kindle. So far it's pretty entertaining. Next time I'm at the bagle shop, I'm gonna take the display paper from the newsstand.
OK, I finished it and I quite enjoyed it. Much more well written than other books in this genre. Well edited.

I will tell you, I think her story is absolutely honest. The only parts I thought could possibly have been embellished are the bagel shop drop (because why? When you can drop at a UPS store, leave at a hotel, etc.), the GYN (that he admitted he was turned on at the office), and then the clown (I'm 50/50 on that).

I thought she really opened herself up and shared her innermost thoughts. She didn't sugar-coat it and she didn't unnecessarily bash the men she saw. She truly enjoyed some of them...tolerated many...and was repulsed by some.

The only thing I think was missing is that she never once expressed any real concern about being arrested. She was solely concerned about being outed. But she consistently left screening to agencies and bookers. That I didn't understand. I'm trying to remember what the LE atmosphere was in Atlanta when I was there.

Overall, a great read for anyone in the Hobby.
Thanks, I bought on Kindle too and will read as I'm able. I've started and as you mentioned, very well written.