ts Andressa

anyone have the 411 on this ts? She has pitched her tent in Tulsa for a few days...

http://tulsa.backpage.com/Transsexua...ste-28/7257542
She is legit. However...when I saw her (probably at least a year ago), she was significantly heavier than her photos. Add at least 20 lbs to those hips. She also talks a LOT.
Thanks, Testinglimits and what you said in 'private' yup, it matters.
....in conclusion: I do NOT follow this so-called 'rule' that many of them try to get away with when they post their ads,(No explicit language BS and blah-blah) and so I yesterday sent her a text telling her exactly what I wanted and look for in my ideal meeting with a ts babe. I concluded by saying "If you would still like to meet, text me back and we will schedule!"
Never got a reply and saved myself 180 and likely saved myself from a disappointing session! BTW, my straightforward no bullshit approach has met with success in the past!
....in conclusion: I do NOT follow this so-called 'rule' that many of them try to get away with when they post their ads,(No explicit language BS and blah-blah) and so I yesterday sent her a text telling her exactly what I wanted and look for in my ideal meeting with a ts babe. I concluded by saying "If you would still like to meet, text me back and we will schedule!"
Never got a reply and saved myself 180 and likely saved myself from a disappointing session! BTW, my straightforward no bullshit approach has met with success in the past! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I hear ya! But I think most of them are more worried about a setup by LE. If they offered a flat rate, it wouldn't matter. You can talk about sex all you want, unless money is offered, requested, or (as I understand it) implied, there is no crime.

I still laugh to myself when providers ask if I'm "associated with law enforcement in any way", or post photos stating, "this is not prostitution, etc." Cops can lie to make an arrest, and lying about what you are doing will still get you arrested, lol
I hear ya! But I think most of them are more worried about a setup by LE. If they offered a flat rate, it wouldn't matter. You can talk about sex all you want, unless money is offered, requested, or (as I understand it) implied, there is no crime.

I still laugh to myself when providers ask if I'm "associated with law enforcement in any way", or post photos stating, "this is not prostitution, etc." Cops can lie to make an arrest, and lying about what you are doing will still get you arrested, lol Originally Posted by TestingLimits
Totally in agreement, my friend!