How about a lunch?

How's about lunch at the Denora LiL Ceasars Pzza next week. Chizzy Choo can be our host and buy the eats. He can market his many new money making schemes. Side note, no flirting with the help. Your thoughts if any?
  • BSer
  • 07-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Isn't it donora?
  • BSer
  • 07-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Can I inseminate the help?
Little Caesar's? Like pizza, pizza?
Choo, Choo, Choo!
Are we on a budget now? I would expect this shit if BSer were buying but Choo has better taste that that crap.
  • BSer
  • 07-15-2014, 06:15 PM
$5 hot and ready, I know hos that should use that tag line
I heard Choo's nieces work there. We will have to tip big. Maybe BSer will bring an extra SUV.
Isn't it donora? Originally Posted by BSer
you dumb degenerates, its fucking belle vernon not donora

dont worry amish, if I was setting up a lunch and buying it would be someplace that served great ribs or italian food, and was classy

that way they wouldnt let bam or bser in

leave those poor sweet girls alone bser
you dumb degenerates, its fucking belle vernon not donora

dont worry amish, if I was setting up a lunch and buying it would be someplace that served great ribs or italian food, and was classy

that way they wouldnt let bam or bser in

leave those poor sweet girls alone bser Originally Posted by chizzy
I told that dumb fuck it wasn't Donora. I'll stop at Mickey Dees and get BSer a biggie sized order of fries. Make that 2 orders and a milkshake.
I'm in. Pizza, beer and ladies! Date and time?
I told that dumb fuck it wasn't Donora. I'll stop at Mickey Dees and get BSer a biggie sized order of fries. Make that 2 orders and a milkshake. Originally Posted by bambino
I think the McD's in Harmar still does the huge basket of fries for like $5. Just ask for a BSer to go
No don't, they spit in the bucket.
  • BSer
  • 07-15-2014, 09:22 PM
No don't, they spit in the bucket. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
That's because I've jizzed in most of their hair
$5 hot and ready, I know hos that should use that tag line Originally Posted by BSer

Years ago in Times Square I heard a hawker outside a massage parlor shouting at the passersby:

"Hot shot in a twat for a ten spot!"