Why So Serious .... All the backlash

In the famous words of the Joker .... Why so Serious?
I posted a video maybe two months or so ago about my No AA rule and boy did I get a response. I've finally decided to clarify a few things that, after giving it some thought, were not made clear before. It is explained in my video b/c it would've been too long to type.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEw55LDC0Og&feature=yo utu.be
Janelle R. Dawson
Nice buns!

I think your "I'll see black men if they're on P411, have good references, or write polite emails" sounds off. Truthfully, ain't that the measure for all clients? It sounds as if you're inferring that you'd be OK with seeing a white dude who might be rude or have iffy references. I'd be surprised to hear a provider say that, so I'm suspecting that's not the intended message, I'm simply a bit confused by the delivery.

Enjoy your tour and I wish you all the best in Austin! Boys here are nice and they deserve a helping of new, nice buns!
I'm afraid this is nothing more than a very thinly veiled advertisement for yourself. One that you have now posted in six or so different cities alluding to a phony backlash that didn't actually occur in this one.

However, kudos to your marketing skills. A showgirl who creates her own show is admirable to me even if your argument is puerile at best.
At least you didn't respond to a threAD with another one... LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^
At least you didn't respond to a threAD with another one... LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by nuglet
HAHA! I know exactly what you're talking about!!!
I'm afraid this is nothing more than a very thinly veiled advertisement for yourself. One that you have now posted in six or so different cities alluding to a phony backlash that didn't actually occur in this one.

However, kudos to your marketing skills. A showgirl who creates her own show is admirable to me even if your argument is puerile at best. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Bingo!
Of course it's a ThreAD.