City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Shitty massage L0
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short lady 5’ with short black hair. Wore sweatpants and sneakers. Bad teeth. Flabby B cups. Probably 120-130lbs. Stocky body with no shape. Mid 40’s for sure. Maybe closer to 50.
Recommendation: No
I’ve been there several times and got L1 from Wendy, a girl in her mid 20s. I reviewed it a few months ago on the other site.
I have been there a few times, Angela was one. I got a good L1 with NE exploration. Pretty looking coed.
I’ve been there several times and got L1 from Wendy, a girl in her mid 20s. I reviewed it a few months ago on the other site. Originally Posted by Night Court
Really I must have lucked out.
I have been there a few times, Angela was one. I got a good L1 with NE exploration. Pretty looking coed. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Maybe I looked new. I might try again. Lol
I call ahead even at subamps to ask for who I want to see. I also say no to anyone I don't want lol.
It's ok when they ask for your money to ask who will be doing the massage. If you don't like their answer (old, ugly, L0 provider), walk before paying.
I call ahead even at subamps to ask for who I want to see. I also say no to anyone I don't want lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
Makes sense, but this first time at this location so I don’t know a specific girl.
It's ok when they ask for your money to ask who will be doing the massage. If you don't like their answer (old, ugly, L0 provider), walk before paying. Originally Posted by junebug
I just feel bad to walk out in middle of massage. Just the thought of an angry yelling lady while I run to the car. It’s not like this place is very secluded. Lol
By the way, great profile name. I’m a huge Spurs fan.
Glad I'm not the only one unimpressed with this location.

I pulled the "I forgot my money in the car" bit and just left when I stopped into this place about six or so months ago. The staff and the atmosphere just gave me a total ugh vibe, completely unappealing.
By the way, great profile name. I’m a huge Spurs fan. Originally Posted by Night Court
Thanks. The big fundamental ��. “Bull” is nice cover too. Funny show back in the days.
Glad I'm not the only one unimpressed with this location.

I pulled the "I forgot my money in the car" bit and just left when I stopped into this place about six or so months ago. The staff and the atmosphere just gave me a total ugh vibe, completely unappealing. Originally Posted by funkychunkymonkey
Still had memories on another Thai provider that actually ran after me after I paid. She was kinda drunk since we were drinking to celebrate her bday and probably forgot I paid. That was a fun but awkward experience.