GFE or not?

What's the deal with providers claiming to be GFE and it turns out they are really not into it? No dfk, no bbbj, no eye contact...just going thru the motions. (FS always needs to be CFS no matter what so that's not an issue.) Some have been great GFE, some have been great unexpected GFE, but there are too many that claim to be GFE and are not. I understand that YMMV but just be honest in your ads. I guess I'm just venting.
Well, be specific....who are you talking about
It depends...but were not.a real girl friend, they do that stuff, i think theres a diff.between lil kisses and juices in your mouth..ppl dont know.about being clean or safe.
And the want us to show.them that with out hesitation? No safe than sorry.
And def not going to trade.tounges,im a.freak but i am a.dominate woman, lets get this rough fest going and get the blood pumped.up..sweat!
eyebrows
I know! I always get.compliments on.them. thank you! But seriously you got to be safe.for your self. I know.its diff when youre limited, trust me.Im a woman and I do appreciate great chemistry.in the bed..but remember some ppl dont care..
Calling Bletchley Park. Little help here, please.
  • 11-27-2012, 06:25 PM
I agree with joecarioca , if the girl claims to be GFE , then provide GFE. And the YMMV. If the girl is having a bad day or she is not on top of her game, then take a couple of days off or take a vacation. We(eccie members) pay for a GFE and not for YMMV session. That is unacceptable. We work hard to earn our hobby money. If a girl is not going to give her 100% then she should not see any clients. YMMV, that should not even be acceptable, never.
OK let me be blunt here..you're either GFE or you're NOT !!! if I step on some toes I'm sorry..but if a guy comes over expecting GFE and only gets a few pecs then that's false advertising...all this GFE levels crap , come on..
I am GFE and YMMV. Its all about chemistry. Its either there or not. I dont think YMMV is necessarily a bad thing, but I do understand where you are coming 67 100%.
If I cant genuinely click with someone I would rather politely decline/end the session at the moment I knew it was just not going to work.
I think that guys appreciate a level of honestly even if there is no connection what soever. That way he gets to walk away without feeling taken advantage of or ROBBED of what was supposed to be a good experience, while saving myself from something uncomfortable as well.
Maybe try communicating your expectations of the session (after the screening process of coarse.) That way your not let down and one ones time has been wasted. Just an idea...
Taint can make bad chemistry good.
  • 11-27-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree with Allison. You are either GFE or NOT. There is no inbetween. If the girl can not provide GFE, then she should get out the business and find another line of work.
See i agree here.
I think this topic is a good one. I think there are different levels of GFE. It dose not all just boil down to the activities you expect from someone claiming to be gfe. Anyone can do ldf dfk bbj, ect.....But what would that matter if they were just going though the motions?
I guess for me gfe means not only doing all the expected activities, but also including passion, and being able to be sensual at the same time. Nobody connects with every single person they meet, real life hobby world, whatever. Thats just how it is. Some kind of connection has to be there.
Chemistry does play a huge role. Being passionate and sensual are two things that are hard to fake. Even though we can and we do, a genuine connection dose help bring out that strong sexual desire naturally which I think is necessary for a memorable satisfying experience ....But thats just me from my point of view...
There is a reason it is called The Girl Friend Experience. It is not FS, Half And Half or Around The World. The Client is paying for something more akin to "Making Love With A Real Girl Friend", not what is mentioned above.We are looking for kissing, intimacy, slow exploration and the things a real couple share. We are not looking for the YMMV Experience, either.