the double pop???

Ok folks is there any tricks or techniques to perfecting the double pop. I read the reviews and all these guys are 2 or 3 pops in an hour. I can get "ready" again but I don't ever get that second pop even though it all feels very pleasurable time runs out. I was told to train for it ??? I hate to rush the first because I just enjoy it all too much. I have had a very sweet lady really work at it. we got sooooo close. Suggestions..
Get younger.
I don't know a trick I have always been that way. In college I could go again and again until I was rubbed raw. Now two in hour is about it, I usually need a at least five minutes cool down between, but these days if I am tired or off a bit the second is not a guarantee. But most of the time it is pretty easy.
The better the lady is at GFE the more you will be able to respond to her trying to get you back on.
man Im happy just to get one, that is hard enough!
Don't believe all that you read
I always had that same problem until I met the right provider, now I have no issues.....ijs
The better the lady is at GFE the more you will be able to respond to her trying to get you back on. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Amen to that one!
  • b2pop
  • 09-15-2012, 11:33 AM
I ususally get so worked up that my first one is pretty quick (I hate that but it is what it is) and like Amber said if there is a connection ( good GFE) then I usually can get a second.
That is why I really like Indys over AMP girls when I am really wanting to just "get down" because Indy's are more likely to offer MSOG.
Heh I've done triple pops twice now. It comes down to finding a position or something that the girl does that makes little head feel that way.
At my age it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. So for MSOG I usually have to fake the first one and save the real one for #2.
I think that there are a lot of factors. If you are trying to "train" a little too late in life, it might not work. I've known guys who can get multiple shots and have said it was because they were very active or masturbated a lot when they were younger. Just a thought...
Exercise and diet.

3 years ago I was 42, 245 pounds and got tired walking up a flight of stairs. I also had no sexual stamina. One pop and ready for sleep, couldn't last long.

Now I'm 45, 180 pounds, exercise every day, cholesterol is 163 and my diet is great and all of a sudden everything is back like it was when I was young. Multi pops and I can last as long as I want for the most part.

Didn't do the diet and exercise thing with this in mind but I'm happy to take this side effect.

Also, and I really hate this one, cut down on the alcohol a few days before. Booze really screws things up.

Just the realities of aging.
If I were a guy booking a session I think I'd just go for a 90min session instead of trying to "train" and rush the second pop in an hour if that didn't usually come naturally. That seems like it would take the pleasure out of it if you are worried about the clock.
I agree, Katie. That always works best. And if I were a provider, I would always offer my clients the 90 min session at the hour rate, so that they would not have to rush or stress out about spending too much money.