Hobby Souvenirs

I know a guy that used to collect "souvenirs" from women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNeQm5aqrHo
At $65 a pop for a VS bra...yeah...I'm not leaving it. Panties are the biggest request to gift and be gifted. Many buy us matching panties..Butt no I would never steal from a client or providers. Why? Many would give it to you with a smile if you asked Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ask, don't steal.
You are the real racist because you refuse to see black guys because you don't feel safe and think they are going to rob you.

BTW. I do have a box but what I did was not stealing. The reason I take things is to remind me of how special the accasion was. If that's a crime then put me in jail. Originally Posted by Opossum
January Maye nailed you: a very accurate observation of a psyco personality. I agree with her that all the women should avoid you like the plague.

It is stealing, and you know it.
You are the real racist because you refuse to see black guys because you don't feel safe and think they are going to rob you.

BTW. I do have a box but what I did was not stealing. The reason I take things is to remind me of how special the accasion was. If that's a crime then put me in jail. Originally Posted by Opossum
As my great grand pappy used to say: "Boy, you're as full of sh!t as a Christmas turkey!".
II collect, recollect and cherish memories of intimate encounters within the Hobby and out in the Real World.
Over the past 5 years I have been harmlessly collecting souvenirs from my hobby encounters. Nothing expensive or meaningful.

This morning I decided to go through the box and see what I had harmlessly collected. Originally Posted by Opossum
Klepto
Gonorrhea
Normally skin or a lock of hair.

I made a suit and drove through three sates

It her preference who sees and what Dick she allowed up inside her, calling someone a racist because there refuse to see a certain race makes you a rapist. Having a rapist mentality is common criminal mentality there for why there don't see you.There guys who refused jobs all time. I have see ads of many providers who only see African Americans, especially since there a low risk of LE. The money you pay is for her time and donation help her out because most providers also poor,
I don't steal from the Providers I see. I think it is reprehensible. Originally Posted by awildcat1

who says he stole the stuff? chicks are always losing stuff.

I hang my used rubbers on the fridge Originally Posted by winn dixie

best laugh i've had in days man!

BAHHAAAAAAA
who says he stole the stuff Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He did.

"Over the past 5 years I have been harmlessly collecting souvenirs from my hobby encounters. Nothing expensive or meaningful.

This morning I decided to go through the box and see what I had harmlessly collected.

Guys, what are some of the things that you take as a reminder of the encounter?

Ladies, what are some of the hobby souvenirs that you notice missing days or weeks after an appointment?"

Clearly, he's admitting he took things without permission.
He did.

"Over the past 5 years I have been harmlessly collecting souvenirs from my hobby encounters. Nothing expensive or meaningful.

This morning I decided to go through the box and see what I had harmlessly collected.

Guys, what are some of the things that you take as a reminder of the encounter?

Ladies, what are some of the hobby souvenirs that you notice missing days or weeks after an appointment?"

Clearly, he's admitting he took things without permission. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

petty hooker junk larceny. lock him up!

BAHHAAAAA
I have a few pictures with a "retired" provider that she and I both willfully took together, both fully clothed and faces visible, all in public places.

However, I do not have any autographs, lockets of hair, jewelry, or any other tangible items to speak of. I never asked... The most I've typically been offered was complimentary lunch or dinner, extra time, or "surprises." One time a Brazilian provider snuck a little gag in her mouth, a special mint that is supposed to produce a "cooling" sensation on the genitals, didn't do much other than make me feel numb instead.

I've found generosity is typically reciprocal, as in most lines of work, this business is not much different.

Stealing is deplorable; don't do it.
NO ITS' NOT YOU STUPID IDIOTS. THEY'RE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN STEALING VISA VERSA COLLECTING.
Is it yours or hers? If it is not yours and you didn't ask then by definition it is stealing. You need to seek psychiatric help.