Zimmerman in jail again... this time he has been charged.

See actual police report here: http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/2303...-affidavit.pdf

On Monday, November 18, 2013, at 12:30 p.m., I, D/S Nick DiPrenda, along with D/S Johnny Roldan, responded to 1308 Topfield Court,
Apopka, Seminole County, Florida, in reference to a disturbance.

While enroute, the Caller, Samantha Scheibe, advised dispatch that George Zimmerman was breaking items inside the residence. Scheibe, then advised that Zimmerman had threatened her with a firearm,
then pushed her out of the residence.

Upon arrival, contact was made with the Caller/Victim, Samantha Scheibe, who was standing outside. Scheibe stated that she and Zimmerman had become involved in a verbal dispute, and that she had asked him to leave. Zimmerman began packing his items, which included a Shotgun and a AR Assault Rifle, which he placed in a single carry case. Scheibe stated that Zimmerman "cocked the shotgun" prior to placing it in the case. Scheibe then began to carry out other items belonging to Zimmerman, placing them in the living room, and also outside the residence.

Zimmerman became upset, at which time he removed the Shotgun from the case. Scheibe then advised Zimmerman that she was calling the Police because she was nervous about why he pulled out the Shotgun. Zimmerman then pointed the Shotgun at Scheibe for a minute, and asked her if she really wanted to do that. Scheibe stepped back, at which time Zimmerman smashed a glass coffee table, belonging to Scheibe, with the butt of the Shotgun.

Zimmerman then told Scheibe to leave the residence. Scheibe began to walk to the front of the residence, at which time, Zimmerman smashed a pair of sunglasses belonging to Scheibe. Scheibe further advised that Zimmerman then pushed her from the side, out the front door, and locked the door.
Scheibe also advised that Zimmerman refused to exit the residence, that he would speak to Law Enforcement by phone.

Scheibe provided a key to the front door, at which time, myself, along with D/S Roldan, attempted to gain entry into the residence. The front door, which was blocked by unknown items, was forced open to allow entry. Once inside, contact was made with Zimmerman, at which time he was removed from the residence, and placed in investigative detention.

Scheibe provided a verbal statement in which she advised that she was not sure whether the shotgun was loaded or not when it was pointed at her, and she was concerned for her safety. Scheibe also advised that she did not give Zimmerman permission to strike her, or break her property, and expressed her desire for prosecution.
Yeah, I dunno....this guy has a target on his back now from any disgruntled girlfriend or whatever. That having been said, it wouldn't surprise me if every word of it is true. Why would he think he might be held accountable for anything at this point? He got away with shooting a kid in cold blood.
Yeah, I dunno....this guy has a target on his back now from any disgruntled girlfriend or whatever. That having been said, it wouldn't surprise me if every word of it is true. Why would he think he might be held accountable for anything at this point? He got away with shooting a kid in cold blood. Originally Posted by timpage
I just saw the news, the police department apparently held a news conference on this. They said they are very concerned and are urging he have an ankle monitor put on him this time.

This is like his third girlfriend or something? I know he had a restraining order placed against him with an ex girlfriend from like 2 years ago or something. This guy just seems to have a pattern.
IF this guy never had been heard of in the past - his dumb ass should have NEVER pointed a shot gun at any girlfriend. He is SIMPLY A DUMB SON OF A BITCH. (Period!!!!)
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 05:44 PM
IF this guy never had been heard of in the past - his dumb ass should have NEVER pointed a shot gun at any girlfriend. He is SIMPLY A DUMB SON OF A BITCH. (Period!!!!) Originally Posted by simplegent
He's a tough guy. Tough guys have patterns. The pattern will be broken when he hurts or kills someone and goes to jail, or a tougher guy rips off his arm and shoves it up his ass.
George is a distraction...

He needs to stay away from guns that's for sure.
.....So?

What does this have to do with anything?
George is a distraction...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Distacting you from what, Simple Jackass?

Isn't he your idea of the American Fucking Dream?

Please, tell us that you wish he was your son, fool.

We're all waiting for you to deny your previous support of this douchebag.

Tick tock retard!
.....So?

What does this have to do with anything? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
YOU assholes made him a fucking hero.

Reap what you sow, your assholiness!

Or start another poll, rap song or some such infantile bullshit.

Quite telling that you (and the drooler) are the only two Righties to even comment on this.

And you were just "So?"

This is a fucking patriot we're talking about. George Fucking Zimmerman! The hero of Sanford! The defender of Florida! The Sultan of Stand Your Ground! The embodiment of the Second Fucking Amendment!

I guess you idiots backed the wrong horse. Again.
Distacting you from what, Simple Jackass?

Isn't he your idea of the American Fucking Dream?

Please, tell us that you wish he was your son, fool.

We're all waiting for you to deny your previous support of this douchebag.

Tick tock retard! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Distacting?.. A old Tacs Freak like you should get a Ipotty...

Can we at least drop this "charade" of "Hero Zimmerman?"

At the very least, he has some anger issues. This isn't the first time now that he's gotten angry with another person, that escalated to the police. I mean, how many times have YOU been committed of domestic violence? The fact that he's had so many issues in so short of a time must suggest that it's Zimmerman that is the problem, not these other people.

I also would reject the notion that he's emboldened by the acquittal. Given that he had a few issues before the trial, I think this is just his personality: he has a quick temper and things guns are the way to solve it.

Now that it is clear, do we really believe the Zimmerman's version of events? That we was just a vigilant neighborhood watchman that confronted the "thug" Trayvon? And that Trayvon actually started the altercation? I don't care how RW you are, you must think that is kinda silly, no matter what the outcome of this latest case will be.
the guy's a menace who was deified by some if he more outspoken and unintelligent members of society.

He shouldn't be in the news.

He should be in prison.

FACT JACK!
the guy's a menace who was deified by some if he more outspoken and unintelligent members of society.

He shouldn't be in the news.

He should be in prison.

FACT JACK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FACT JACK, Yssup is a Tacs Daddy...LOL
FACT JACK, Yssup is a Tacs Daddy...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FACT JACK, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is Hanoi COG's ATF!