Republican Congressman John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare

Speaker of the House of Representatives, John Boehner has enrolled in Obamacare. If it is good enough for him, it should be good enough for the rest of you repubtards who are in the individual health insurance market. Boehner will be one of the 7 million who enroll this year.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/john-b...231209302.html
It is so frustrating trying to talk to people like you. Boehner, like every other congress person, has their own health plan paid for by us. Do you understand the idea of a show? Wrestling isn't real either.
what's your point, JD? That Boehner is a two-faced, lying piece of shit responsible for most of the GOP obstructionism in the House but is playing nice with ACA since the people who elected him like it?
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Orange face is using the plays the Republican published playbook to discredit ACA ...

read what he wrote on twitter ... he signed up alright, and debased the program every step of the way.
Are tanning sessions covered under the ACA? If necessary to increase melatonin levels?
It is so frustrating trying to talk to people like you. Boehner, like every other congress person, has their own health plan paid for by us. Do you understand the idea of a show? Wrestling isn't real either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More marroonish and off-point commentary from the Professor. Get back to the janitor's closet and wring out those mops! The junior college library needs swabbing boy!
It is so frustrating trying to talk to people like you. Boehner, like every other congress person, has their own health plan paid for by us. Do you understand the idea of a show? Wrestling isn't real either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
People like you?

YOU PEOPLE?

I'm sure you're not playing the race card again, are you JDIdiot?

Here in Texas, we love Orange!
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 06:43 PM
People like you?

YOU PEOPLE?

I'm sure you're not playing the race card again, are you JDIdiot?

Here in Texas, we love Orange! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

JD gets frustrated when he challenges a fact with an assumption before he reads the article, and has some boot to eat after he gets it out of his ass...
So im curious, does it piss you guys off that Mrs. Os bff in college is the VP of the village idiots from Canada that couldnt build a web site over the last 3 years? That cost 100s of millions of YOUR Dollars, and DOESNT WORK. It kills me that these people can do anything and if you are a liberal its just OK. Does nothing bother you about the waste, coruption, cronism going on. This isnt bs, it really happened. Sometimes i wonder if you guys are so caught up in your own hatred you cant see the forest from the trees. When your Uncle,Sister,Mom, or someone that you actually care about gets fucked in this deal what are you gonna tell em?
bump
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 11:18 PM
So im curious, does it piss you guys off that Mrs. Os bff in college is the VP of the village idiots from Canada that couldnt build a web site over the last 3 years? That cost 100s of millions of YOUR Dollars, and DOESNT WORK. It kills me that these people can do anything and if you are a liberal its just OK. Does nothing bother you about the waste, coruption, cronism going on. This isnt bs, it really happened. Sometimes i wonder if you guys are so caught up in your own hatred you cant see the forest from the trees. When your Uncle,Sister,Mom, or someone that you actually care about gets fucked in this deal what are you gonna tell em? Originally Posted by steamyromance

no more than It pissed me off when W had massive problems the Part D portal ... you?
So im curious, does it piss you guys off that Mrs. Os bff in college is the VP of the village idiots from Canada that couldnt build a web site over the last 3 years? That cost 100s of millions of YOUR Dollars, and DOESNT WORK. It kills me that these people can do anything and if you are a liberal its just OK. Does nothing bother you about the waste, coruption, cronism going on. This isnt bs, it really happened. Sometimes i wonder if you guys are so caught up in your own hatred you cant see the forest from the trees. When your Uncle,Sister,Mom, or someone that you actually care about gets fucked in this deal what are you gonna tell em? Originally Posted by steamyromance
The Obamatons are incapable of independent thought. It's a symptom of gross Kool-Aid poisoning. The Kool-Aid weakens their brains, and exposes them to transmissions from the Big Obamatron in Chicago. They obey without question, and don't even realize how stupid they sound.

Like this one. John Boehner has been an object of hate to these clowns. Now they consider him a role model who we should all emulate. Go figure.

• CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:13 AM
The Obamatons are incapable of independent thought. It's a symptom of gross Kool-Aid poisoning. The Kool-Aid weakens their brains, and exposes them to transmissions from the Big Obamatron in Chicago. They obey without question, and don't even realize how stupid they sound.

Like this one. John Boehner has been an object of hate to these clowns. Now they consider him a role model who we should all emulate. Go figure.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

this from a moron who wants to know what classified intelligence information was leaked ...
You see how it works now, Steamy?
I think WTF's quote pretty much sums it up: "Fuc Granny"

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11