OBAMA FUCKS Veterans over without LUBE

It si my solid belief that no one should be allowed to run for president wihtout having military experience, and by experience I mean a solid military background.

The fact that OBama doesn't has led to his complete lack of understanding of the need for defense spending. Now i agree 100% defense spending is out of control and there is alot that needs to be changed, but cuttign funding where OBAMA did is not the answer!

And the Veterans are getting screwed in the ass since Obama took office. He has no respect for te people who have pledged their life to defending American people from enemies BOTH domestic and foreign! (Too bad no one sees rthat Obama is the "Domestic" of which they speak) the Veterans were away from their families and lost years of experiences watching their kids grow and their parents age, they gave up alot for this country and we have dropped the ball! Cutting their healthcarew, their benefits, closing their hospitals and their housing makes little difference in th3e budget but HUGE difference in their lives. m

WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

THANK YOU VETS AND IT IS A TRULY sad Day that OBAMA cuts more and more of their benefits and healthcare

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=210517
Gotta news flash for you. Vets have been getting fucked long before Obie came on the scene..
Actually, the stupid people that voted for him not once but twice should be ashamed. For those idiots that voted Obama over Romney you get what you deserve. Romney would have made a much better President.
Well doc, SUCKS TO BE YOU!
Actually, the stupid people that voted for him not once but twice should be ashamed. For those idiots that voted Obama over Romney you get what you deserve. Romney would have made a much better President. Originally Posted by Doc_rob

It is easy to say someone would have made a better pres when they didn't get elected.
  • Old-T
  • 12-09-2013, 02:04 PM
It si my solid belief that no one should be allowed to run for president wihtout having military experience, and by experience I mean a solid military background.

The fact that OBama doesn't has led to his complete lack of understanding of the need for defense spending. Now i agree 100% defense spending is out of control and there is alot that needs to be changed, but cuttign funding where OBAMA did is not the answer!

And the Veterans are getting screwed in the ass since Obama took office. He has no respect for te people who have pledged their life to defending American people from enemies BOTH domestic and foreign! (Too bad no one sees rthat Obama is the "Domestic" of which they speak) the Veterans were away from their families and lost years of experiences watching their kids grow and their parents age, they gave up alot for this country and we have dropped the ball! Cutting their healthcarew, their benefits, closing their hospitals and their housing makes little difference in th3e budget but HUGE difference in their lives. m

WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

THANK YOU VETS AND IT IS A TRULY sad Day that OBAMA cuts more and more of their benefits and healthcare

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=210517 Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
As a 25+ year vet I thank you for your kind comments. But Obama has not really done a lot worse job on that than most presidents of the past 40 years.

Dems tend cut DoD in general.

Reps tend to plus up systems but often at the expense of personnel.

Either way the soldiers sailors airmen and marines typically get shorted.
  • Doove
  • 12-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Cutting their healthcarew, their benefits, closing their hospitals and their housing makes little difference in th3e budget but HUGE difference in their lives. Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
So.....is socialized healthcare a good thing, or a bad thing?

I'm so confused.

WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

And if he sent 5000 of them to their deaths for reasons that didn't exist? All because he wanted to be "a war president"? What say you then?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=210517
A link to your profile?

Interesting, that.
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 02:14 PM
good thing Rafael didn' t want to shut down the government, and squash fed funding for Vets

http://aattp.org/tea-party-republica...enefits-video/

and Doc, even Ann Coulter is on record saying if Willard got the nomination he would lose, guess what?
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 04:08 PM
So.....is socialized healthcare a good thing, or a bad thing?

I'm so confused.

And if he sent 5000 of them to their deaths for reasons that didn't exist? All because he wanted to be "a war president"? What say you then? A link to your profile?

Interesting, that. Originally Posted by Doove
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette. Sames as showcase
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amelia has a very pretty face. She is tall and a lot thicker than her pictures indicate
Recommendation: No

I'm a 24+ year vet. I'm an independent so I've voted about equally though slightly more Republican during my adult life. Its bull to lay this at the feet of Obama. This has been the most pro-military Democrat I have seen since LBJ. The issue with military budgets lays at the feet of the Democratic Senate and the Republican House. Both parties have been "cutting of their nose just to spite their face" if it means they can somehow get back at the other party. As a result, we get things like sequestration which was passed only because neither the Senate/House wanted to take responsibility to fix what needs to be fixed. Until/when we elect members of Congress (both parties) that are more concerned about compromising for the better of the country instead of doing everything they can to hinder the other party, we'll remain in the current situation.

As a 25+ year vet I thank you for your kind comments. But Obama has not really done a lot worse job on that than most presidents of the past 40 years.

Dems tend cut DoD in general.

Reps tend to plus up systems but often at the expense of personnel.

Either way the soldiers sailors airmen and marines typically get shorted. Originally Posted by Old-T
  • BJerk
  • 12-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Too many wars, and too big of a military bankrupts every country that tries it. Not taking care of veterans is almost as bad as killing little kittens, so let's just go broke making life easier for veterans - you guys are great and thanks for your service...killing little brown babies in the Middle East..
Gotta news flash for you. Vets have been getting fucked long before Obie came on the scene.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So in your world, that makes it ok for Obama to do it.

You are a moron of epic proportions, LittleEva.

Too many wars, and too big of a military bankrupts every country that tries it. Not taking care of veterans is almost as bad as killing little kittens, so let's just go broke making life easier for veterans - you guys are great and thanks for your service...killing little brown babies in the Middle East.. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
I thought you liked Obama? He's the one sending them over there.
cute old guy....
regarding your thomas paine quote....he might have never said it...
best to do some small research before quoting a nonquote....

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government” (or “The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government") is a quote that has been frequently credited to American author Thomas Paine (1737-1809), but there’s no evidence that Paine ever said it. “It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government” has been cited in print since at least 2002.
Whether Paine said it or not, it is still true.