Nelson Mandela a RACIST???

According to liberals, he supported racist causes.

What do the voter laws in Africa have to do with America?

You're an idiot.
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 01:45 PM
According to liberals, he supported racist causes.

Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
What an absurd idiot you are. You aren't even worth a long response. Voter ID is something most liberals I know support as well as most conservatives. Are you AGAINST voting?
  • CJ7
  • 12-11-2013, 02:00 PM
how do these (racial) idiots breed ? ass to mouth ? neither one knows wtf its talking about.
What an absurd idiot you are. You aren't even worth a long response. Voter ID is something most liberals I know support as well as most conservatives. Are you AGAINST voting? Originally Posted by Old-T
Prime example of liberal civility?

Go check to see who fought against voter id laws. It's the left.
how do these (racial) idiots breed ? ass to mouth ? neither one knows wtf its talking about. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wait. The left says your racist if you support voter id laws. Explain with some sense if you can, how this is racist.

Discussing race does not make one racist. You don't know mine.
Wait. The left says your racist if you support voter id laws. Explain with some sense if you can, how this is racist.

Discussing race does not make one racist. You don't know mine. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Prime example of liberal civility?

Go check to see who fought against voter id laws. It's the left. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Yes, some Libs pushed against voter ID laws--far from all. And some Cons pushed for anti-voting measures disguised as voter ID laws--far from all.

None of that changes the point that you are making absurd comments.

So, IF the law says you must have an ID to vote (I have no idea if that is true in South Africa or not), then encouraging people to get an ID so they CAN vote is--in your twisted mind--racist? There is nothing on that T-shirt promoting (or opposing) voter ID laws--but I suspect you know that and didn't bother to differentiate because it didn't happen to fit your agenda, did it.

Intentionally distorting things, making unsubstantiated inferences, and finding ways to turn most anything into race baiting and Lib or Con bashing is probably the fastest way to get (accurately) labeled a Wacko on here.

Just what this forum needs, another Wacko.

A more apt title for your post: "onlyAMPs4menow a WACKO???"

PS: I am not a liberal, and it was your OP that started this thread on a non-civil path. I do tend to reply in kind.
What a fucking fool...

Explain any if this. Explain all of this.

Or. Just go back to drooling in the mall parking lot while LaQquinta is buying cellphone covers for you and your family as stocking stuffers ... Along with tattoo gift certificates...
Being deemed a wacko in a political forum on a WHORE BOARD.

I threw out a one sentence post and you gave us paragraphs.

Who is the wacko?
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 05:53 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Correctness is not judged by the length of the post--or are you saying it is?

Anyway, you posted a picture, and at the 1,000-1 exchange rate your post was longer.

Now back to the issue: was your post intentionally deceitful or are you stupid? "BOTH" is also an acceptable answer.
how do these (racial) idiots breed ? ass to mouth ? neither one knows wtf its talking about. Originally Posted by CJ7
Hopefully, you did not breed. One of you is too many.
You are IBIdiotapprentice.

Dumber than fuck.

representing the Irun Sitty poifectly.

I'm sure the Butt Buddies, Inglorious Basterds, Petulent Pierogies, tender shepherd wolfpissers, etc. Are proud of you.

Fucking Baby Huey!
You are IBIdiotapprentice.

Dumber than fuck.

representing the Irun Sitty poifectly.

I'm sure the Butt Buddies, Inglorious Basterds, Petulent Pierogies, tender shepherd wolfpissers, etc. Are proud of you.

Fucking Baby Huey!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a wallowing pig. Oink oink

Ysswipe Ziffle.