With all the ALERTS this doesn't make ALERTS???

The Hobbyist: Hype23

I wish I never PM'd her... She robbed me tonight!!! I started to ask about her menu and when she was done talking she said my time was almost up, then randomly told me to get dressed and ran out of the room, while I was left to get dressed as she had my cash in hand!!!

The Provider: SexyLindsey13

HYPE 23 YEA RIGHT ROB YOU HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO THAT IM A GIRL AND YOU ARE A YOUNG GUY! FIRST I TELL HIM A PRICE THAT'S RYMES WITH VIXTEY HE SHOWS UP AND NO DISREPSECT BUT I DON'T SEE BLACK GUYS AND HE SHOWS UP I ASK HIS RACE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME BUT HE WAS NOT WHITE HISPANIC CHINESE ETC. THE ONLY REASON I LET HIM IN STILL WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME GET VERIFIED BUT I ALSO NOTICE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE WAY HE WAS ACTING ALL HYSTERICAL SO HE THEN LAYS DOWN DONATION AND GRABS ME BY MY NECK AND TRY'S TO FORCE ME TO GIVE HIM A BJ BY THIS TIME I WAS TOTALLY CREEPED OUT AND ASKED HIM TO LEAVE SO HE THEN HITS ME IN MY FACE AND GRABS ME BY MY HAIR AND THROWS ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM! HE IS A LIAR AND A COMPLETE AHOLE! I WILL NO LONGER BE SEEING CLIENTS UNDER 30 AND PROVIDERS PLZ BE CAREFUL OF THIS JERK!

Yet neither one posts an "alert" hummmm strange!
I'm with you SL
Are these actual posts, or is this a parody? After all, who picks handles like "Hype23" and "SexyLindsey13"? No disrespect intended if someone actually did, especially considering that I'm too lazy to look. Those who live in glass houses.
Does seem strange.
Hype23,

Good ol Can I get 10 minutes for 60 bucks and I'll help you get verified.

hahahahaha

Not only is it a real handle it's his WW ritual.
Are these actual posts, or is this a parody? After all, who picks handles like "Hype23" and "SexyLindsey13"? No disrespect intended if someone actually did, especially considering that I'm too lazy to look. Those who live in glass houses. Originally Posted by ozmosys

Hype23 has been around since ASPD.

I will say that if this Lindsey has a no "AA" policy, she should have stated that in her welcome wagon post or communicated that with hype23.

sixx
  • Sire
  • 10-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Good stuff.

Sorry, I'm tired of popcorn. Pizza from now on.
Thanks SL missed that one , good read !
I'm still trying to figure out what rhymes with Vixtey?
It sounded like a dude writing that. Pimpin ain't easy
It sounded like a dude writing that. Pimpin ain't easy Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Blonde... James Blonde... I thinck you might have something there my friend! The ONLY times I have EVER heard TIMES UP, there was a manager involved! IJS
I'm still trying to figure out what rhymes with Vixtey? Originally Posted by Still Looking
The only thing that rhymes with "Vixtey" is "Someone Very Stupid Talking Around LE".
The only thing that rhymes with "Vixtey" is "Someone Very Stupid Talking Around LE". Originally Posted by ozmosys
At first I thought it was a newbie provider that used Vick's for lube! That will rock anyones world!
I guess I'll help this along a little! I figured some of this would have been brought up!

The Hobbyist: Hype23

I wish I never PM'd her... She robbed me tonight!!! I started to ask about her menu and when she was done talking she said my time was almost up, then randomly told me to get dressed and ran out of the room, while I was left to get dressed as she had my cash in hand!!!

I assume this must have been a 1/2 hour session. Even still thats a lot of talking. Then she ran out of the room with the cash? Why would she run out of the room? Where did she run too?

The Provider: SexyLindsey13

HYPE 23 YEA RIGHT ROB YOU HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO THAT IM A GIRL AND YOU ARE A YOUNG GUY! FIRST I TELL HIM A PRICE THAT'S RYMES WITH VIXTEY HE SHOWS UP AND NO DISREPSECT BUT I DON'T SEE BLACK GUYS AND HE SHOWS UP I ASK HIS RACE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME BUT HE WAS NOT WHITE HISPANIC CHINESE ETC. THE ONLY REASON I LET HIM IN STILL WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME GET VERIFIED BUT I ALSO NOTICE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE WAY HE WAS ACTING ALL HYSTERICAL SO HE THEN LAYS DOWN DONATION AND GRABS ME BY MY NECK AND TRY'S TO FORCE ME TO GIVE HIM A BJ BY THIS TIME I WAS TOTALLY CREEPED OUT AND ASKED HIM TO LEAVE SO HE THEN HITS ME IN MY FACE AND GRABS ME BY MY HAIR AND THROWS ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM! HE IS A LIAR AND A COMPLETE AHOLE! I WILL NO LONGER BE SEEING CLIENTS UNDER 30 AND PROVIDERS PLZ BE CAREFUL OF THIS JERK!

Interesting.....if you don't see black guys why wasn't that in your ad? When he showed up and he was black why didn't you just respectfully say "sorry I changed my mind"? So you do see black guys if they will help you get verified? On Drugs? How do you know? Maybe he just needed to get laid? Grabs you and FORCES YOU? Why didn't you just get the fuck out of there and call for help? He hits you? Then throws you out of your OWN room? And you did what? Went shopping? Why didn't you call the manager or LE? And why on earth would you NOT post an Alert? This is serious shit you’re talking about. But your story really makes no sense. And it certainly sounds like you might be a pimp writing this! Your new and might not know what to do. But your accusing a veteran hobbyist who has been around a long time of some very bad stuff.

Yet neither one posts an "alert" hummmm strange! Originally Posted by Still Looking
He said, she said. But the whole DAMN thing makes no sense. Yet another reason why if I can't "talk" to the provider before meeting its a NO GO FOR ME! All of this could have been avoided with a two minute phone call. well, at least I'd like to thinck so.Using myself as an example, I ask about taking pictures, if I can write a review, describe myself so there will be no surprises. That way when I get there its 5 minutes of small talk, take a few pictures and then let the games begin. You can bet you ass I don't talk about money! And I never pay till its over! NEVER!

But if this happened to me, there would be a review or an alert posted. This is serious stuff! IJS