Provider Donations

I have noticed that some providers have different donations on different sites. I saw at least two providers having higher donations on P411 than here.

Providers: Why do you have that difference?

My fellow mongers: How do you handle this? One would think that it makes sense to have the same or even slightly lower donation on p411 because of less screening hassles. What donation would you give if you booked through p411 knowing that the showcase on here shows lower donation?
ECCIE is one of several advertising opportunities for providers. P411 benefits hobbyists who travel since ECCIE is not that big outside of Texas. I will pay the ECCIE donation and use the P411 for screening. If she isn't ok with that, I will move on

sixx
I schedule through the least expensive . Most times there are better discounts via P411 . But the rare occaision that they're lesser on Eccie that's the way I schedule .
I schedule through the least expensive . Most times there are better discounts via P411 . But the rare occaision that they're lesser on Eccie that's the way I schedule . Originally Posted by The Rover
Me to.
Usualy if you mention the cheaper rate and where you saw that rate most providers usually comply to the lower rate in my experience
Usualy if you mention the cheaper rate and where you saw that rate most providers usually comply to the lower rate in my experience Originally Posted by SmackThatAzz
That would be my experience as well.
I know I am guilty of having different rates.I have always put my lower rate on aspd/Eccie because thats where the bulk of my clients come from..If you find two different rates I expect you to pay the lower one
I do not understand the different rate. My ECCIE and P411 rate are the same. Why should there be a difference?
I do not understand the different rate. My ECCIE and P411 rate are the same. Why should there be a difference? Originally Posted by SweetMiMi

Just as on p411 you can offer a discount to members who contact you there I choose to give the discount to eccie men.Its only a 20/40 dollar difference