Hair Length and Color: Straight Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: College age Bikini Model type, C-cup, 5,4'. Pretty Face
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Originally Posted by oldphone14
Originally Posted by InsertUserName
College age Bikini Model type. I wonder if you can request that she wears a bikini doing the massage!
I don't know if that is an option. Does anyone know if you can make requests like that?
I don't know if that is an option. Does anyone know if you can make requests like that? Originally Posted by InsertUserName
I have only done this after I have seen a girl first. But, as long as it is a new unused bikini or costume, I have brought items for a girl to wear during a session. Especially, if a girl wears leggings a lot, I prefer for them to wear a dress for easy access and removal. I am sure Andrew Jackson could convince them to wear an outfit you brought. I am not sure if any place has bikinis at the ready.

In fact you gave me an idea about Shirley….Hmm
Imagining Shirley in a bikini top is preventing me from working right now. Wow what a visual.
80 for a hr?
I have only done this after I have seen a girl first. But, as long as it is a new unused bikini or costume, I have brought items for a girl to wear during a session. Especially, if a girl wears leggings a lot, I prefer for them to wear a dress for easy access and removal. I am sure Andrew Jackson could convince them to wear an outfit you brought. I am not sure if any place has bikinis at the ready.

In fact you gave me an idea about Shirley….Hmm Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Andrew Jackson or Andrew Jacksons?
Andrew Jackson or Andrew Jacksons? Originally Posted by jimnasium
Normally what I have done is set the outfit on the Chair/Table with the total donation and 1 Extra Andrew Jackson another direction to “show” I am asking for an outfit change or just the outfit and 1 Andrew alone, (Donation Later). Normally this does the trick.