Hofo on sarban_020 from Sb

Anyone seen this gal on secretbenefits. Definitely a pro. Says she is in Pitcarin
I was texting with her earlier this week but didn't take the plunge.
What did she want from you for allowance?
has secret benefits ever worked out for you guys? There's fake posts on Seeking, but it seems like even more are fake on SB. $60 for 100 credits - 10 credits to message a girl, then 10 more to 'unlock' hidden photos - it seems over priced with no guarantee that the girl is legit.
Got $300 invested. Tagged 4 so far in 3 months
Spent $169 almost two years ago for 500 credits. I have 10 credits left. Met six ladies varying from slept with me right away to just wanted to date. And I'm still seeing all of them with varying frequency. And I'm no special catch. And this is all in Erie.

But my opinion is many of the messages are fake. I have often responded to messages at 10 credits a pop and got no response. And many times when I initiate the messaging I get no response either. Another 10 credits wasted.

But when you hit it becomes well worth it, indeed.
Thanks guys - just like any of the sites, you pay to join, then waste time sending messages, mostly for nothing. I do see a lot more girls joining it, and there are some crossovers (meaning on both SA and SB) but even $169 for 6 hookups (out of 50) is not a great average.
What's funny is, I have a blank profile (no pic) and only a blurb that says "if you're not from pittsburgh, don't even bother" and I still get dozens of messages and 'favorites' daily.
I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago. PM for details
Thanks guys - just like any of the sites, you pay to join, then waste time sending messages, mostly for nothing. I do see a lot more girls joining it, and there are some crossovers (meaning on both SA and SB) but even $169 for 6 hookups (out of 50) is not a great average.
What's funny is, I have a blank profile (no pic) and only a blurb that says "if you're not from pittsburgh, don't even bother" and I still get dozens of messages and 'favorites' daily. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
All of these sites allow women to be on for free ( although some women still pay on SA, Im not sure why). But based on how many messages get generated on SB, Id be willing to bet that women's memberships are free as long as they message a certain number of new people every day/week/whatever. Thus the low quality of communication, they are just doing it for access. Kinda like posting a fake review for PA....
Hey thanks for posting. How was she?
All of these sites allow women to be on for free ( although some women still pay on SA, Im not sure why). But based on how many messages get generated on SB, Id be willing to bet that women's memberships are free as long as they message a certain number of new people every day/week/whatever. Thus the low quality of communication, they are just doing it for access. Kinda like posting a fake review for PA.... Originally Posted by burgh1
Ah-ha! I wondered why girls would send a message to a blank profile. That makes total sense. Thank you