Jadedd07 Harassing & Fake Review

Hey guys! Thanks for your attention! Im still young and of course come across drama here and there. I recently advertised in the San Antonio/Austin area from Friday-Monday. Fri-Sat I was in San Antonio (as seen in the weekend line up) then Sun-Mon I was in Austin (As seen in the Weekend line up). I advertised NO BBBJ. Clients can't see the alerts on him bc they are in Client Report. But providers know he has reports up if you search him. He's known for harassing.
He PM'd me asking if I provided services that I DO NOT OFFER. So my response to him was no. Short and sweet. He then messaged me saying "well we've done it before" mind you this is my first weekend in this area. I've never met him. So how could we have done it before? My reviews show clearly I'm a cbj provider. I advertised on BB once awhile back IN DALLAS NOT THIS AREA to try it out if the right donation came about & client. I got cold feet & haven't performed such services. Which is why NO BB is in my BIO & my reviews show I don't provide it. I proceeded to search Jadedd07 and found several client reports. I then decided to make my own client report to keep the ladies updated that he is still at it with trolling. I posted my thread in the wrong area he saw it and became upset and decided to make a fake review. Ive never seen this man. My ad shows in Weekend line up that I was in Austin on the 20th. NOT SanAntonio. I also was not in the SA/Austin in January. It's February. I also advertised Burgundy Hair. As you see in my review below his & my title in Weekend lineup advertised Burgundy NOT blonde. As for the lady who made an alert that's MCMXXX that's what she does. Search her handle. No altercations necessary over a something minor or a troll. He's on my ignore list now. I've reported him to the mods. Just wanted to post my response. Not to be childish but reputation is important. Thanks for your time xoxo
  • Sia
  • 02-21-2017, 11:34 AM
my advice is to just let it go.if he asked for bbfs and you agreed the first time then that's on you . I'm sure he contacted you a second time and you refused so he called you out on the first time. and now it seems like y'all are going bk & forth .weather you offered it and tried it then decided to not offer it is on you but in all honesty this is making you look like the drama queen .

he asked you offered so let it go!

stay safe hun .
You must not have read my statement or I wasnt clear. He asked for something and I said NO I don't provide. He then became Harassing sending me several messages that he's seen me before and we've done all these things. Search his handle. I've never met him. Nothing to call me out on. I have never advertised BBBJ OR BBFS in SanAntonio/ Austin. I advertised ALONG time ago BBBJ Dallas. Which I've never done. Bc I didn't want to take the risk. Which u see in my reviews. Thanks
Either way it goes the review is clearly fake..
  • Sia
  • 02-21-2017, 11:47 AM
so why would he write a review on you if you never saw him. did you report it to the mods.
Yes.. obviously
I agree with Sia that EA should just let it go and move on but where did the bbfs comment come from? I saw nothing in EA's post to indicate anyone asked or was offered bbfs. It sounds like the potential client inquired about a BBBJ and was turned down. EA is a CBJ only Provider. I think the confusion may be from a typo by EA in which she typed BB when she clearly was talking about advertising BBBJ on BP. However, she also follows up by saying she did not perform such service. If there is a fake review, EA should report that to the Mods. for investigation.

Can we all just get along here???
Why would he write a fake review ? Honey did you not read my statement at all before commenting? "i proceeded to search Jadedd07 and found several client reports. I then decided to make my own client report to keep the ladies updated that he is still at it with trolling. I posted my thread in the wrong area he saw it and became upset and decided to make a fake review. Ive never seen this man"
  • Sia
  • 02-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Ok
Search jadedd07 and then comment what you find. Thanks
  • Sia
  • 02-21-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm just trying to help you out babe. trust me I'm not trying to upset you just wondering why you haven't reported him to the mods.if he's writing reviews on you if you never saw him .
Who said I didn't report him to the mods?
  • Sia
  • 02-21-2017, 11:58 AM
OK well good luck babe stay safe ✌
XOXO