New Number & Contact Information. I'll just leave this here. ;)

I have a new hobby number. For all of those trying to get a hold of me. Sorry. I changed my digits. ECCIE Pm, P411 & email is the best way to reach me right now.

• Toyz
  • 01-08-2016, 06:29 AM
I have a new hobby number. For all of those trying to get a hold of me. Sorry. I changed my digits. ECCIE Pm, P411 & email is the best way to reach me right now.

8675309 Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
In the future...if you are going to launch a threAD, would you have to common courtesy to at least post titty pics?

Thank you,

The men of Eccie
In the future...if you are going to launch a threAD, would you have to common courtesy to at least post titty pics?

Thank you,

The men of Eccie Originally Posted by Toyz
+1

new (to me) pics, too

and specials ... senior citizen early bird specials for veterans are my favorites!!!
In the future...if you are going to launch a threAD, would you have to common courtesy to at least post titty pics? Originally Posted by Toyz
I don't often agree with Mr. Toyz, but when I do it's likely about boobs.

Did you also change your name to Jenny? Nice one for those of us who get the joke :-). But more titty pics too!
worst threAD ever.
worst threAD ever. Originally Posted by Raikage
+1
  • Toyz
  • 01-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Did you also change your name to Jenny? Nice one for those of us who get the joke :-). But more titty pics too! Originally Posted by mrhappysf
For a good time call...
Toyz, come take some titty pix and quit talking smack. Put up or shut up. Make me dinner and let's bone. I'll bring the Dominos.

Dodger, same with you... put up or shut up. Snaps my fingerz.

R & R just eeeewwww. Moving on. If was gonna threAD, you'd know it! Ya'll just mad because I won't see either one of you. Lol.

Dueces
Dodger, same with you... put up or shut up. Snaps my fingerz. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
i so want to be your bitch ....

... but you knew that ...
Toyz, come take some titty pix and quit talking smack. Put up or shut up. Make me dinner and let's bone. I'll bring the Dominos.

Dodger, same with you... put up or shut up. Snaps my fingerz.

R & R just eeeewwww. Moving on. If was gonna threAD, you'd know it! Ya'll just mad because I won't see either one of you. Lol.

Dueces Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Actually its you who I wouldn't see. If I wanted to overpay for something that's way past it's expiration date, I'd pay 300 for sour milk and not you.
If I wanted to overpay for something Originally Posted by Raikage
yo!! for shure, bro!!! i am sooo with you!!! i'm waiting for the big sale!!
If I wanted to overpay for something Originally Posted by Raikage
yo!! for shure, bro!!! i am sooo with you!!! i'm waiting for the big sale!!

then it will be cuddle time with this hottie!!!!

(jk, scarlett ... you know i think you are ... ehmmm .... priceless)
  • Toyz
  • 01-12-2016, 09:30 AM
I bid $37.50 & a damn fine bologna & cheese sammie!