Why not more providers Downtown?

• BNF2
  • 08-15-2022, 10:27 AM
Seems like the central location and nearness to bars and fun stuff would be a draw for the ladies (and dudes too). Always wonder why I have to drive to Liberty, Olathe, speedway, etc. to find a date.
Ladies are generally here to work and earn money, not party. Room rates are higher downtown also. Parking and traffic can be a hassle.
I like an easy in and out ( in more ways than one).
Yeah downtown parking is a bitch.
Parking sucks
Parking.
  • BNF2
  • 08-16-2022, 07:53 AM
Yeah I get the parking thing but it seems there are still a lot of guys who live in the burbs but office Downtown who can make time while in the city better than they can when at home. Plus a lot more guys live downtown now too. Obviously girls gotta do what’s best for them, just thought there might be an opp for someone downtown.
Out of curiosity, when you say "downtown" are you excluding Westport and the Plaza? I only ask because the alternatives you listed were Olathe, Liberty and the Speedway area.
The girls have this figured out. They know what area's have good rates, nice staff, parking, places to get a bite and probably from communicating, where their business is living. Yes there are some nice new places downtown. Quite pricey. I have only met one provider in a very elegant room. All the others were nice, but your not checking out the place. Lol. I get your point about working downtown but if your driving home to the burbs, you can also stop off on the way home.
  • BNF2
  • 08-16-2022, 10:47 AM
Out of curiosity, when you say "downtown" are you excluding Westport and the Plaza? I only ask because the alternatives you listed were Olathe, Liberty and the Speedway area. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
I’m thinking City Market to Crown Center roughly. Streetcar friendly and can walk to most of it during daytime hours.