To Rim or Not To Rim?

To Rim or Not To Rim? That is my question to you. To Be Rimmed or Not Be Rimmed? That is my second question to you.

I understand that rimming isnt for everyone and some frown upon it. But in our little world of sex why is it so hard for you to express you enjoy it?

Guy's tell me how you feel about giving and/or recieving a rim job. Im curious as to how many of you will express your true feelings towards it. I find that a lot of my clients would love to be rimmed but they don't speck up until its too late, meaning the sessions actually over. I never understood that, lol its better if you tell me what you like before our session even begins, not when its over. Then I have some that want to experience it but they are afraid of being classified as gay. Rimming doesnt mean you are Gay, Silly! Now letting a guy rim you and you being a guy yourself, that may be a little Gay. I don't frown upon it either way, do what you love baby, cause I sure will.

I wrote my thoughts and added some new naughty pics on my blog http://www.diaryofempress.com/p/sex-talk.html you can respond anonymously, leave me your comments and questions.
  • Dawgs
  • 09-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Both, I like to give and receive
You can tell how they'll react by if you doing some BLS and you move a little further down to the taint (perineum) and play around there back & forth before going for the backdoor. Never heard a man say anything close to no or stop.
I love the ass play, give or take either way. I love to use every sensual erotic spot on the body to pleasure and recieve pleasure. It's all about the O........mmmmmmmm if it feels good do it....
Ditto cumalot, I LOVE to give dato to a woman and LOVE to receive it from a woman!
That goes for me as well. (Always assuming proper hygene of course.) Very erotic.
Love it.
Rim away
gotta lick it, before ya stick it! hehe
Love giving and receiving. DATO and TUMA

Wildcat
Recieving......no. I did it once and wasnt feeling it.

Giving yes. and im very ymmv with that.

If I see in multiple reviwws that she sticks her tongue up dudes asses I will pass on seeing her or just keep the date pse with no kissing.
I like to give and recieve.

Licking a stranger's ass? Fucking gross.
^^^ people could say that just in general about sucking some stranger's dick (or jerking some strange guy off) or licking some stranger's pussy, or putting a finger in a stranger's ass so .......... *shrugs*.
Love it both ways. Toung must be sloppy wet!!!