Come get me baby.....

I have pics on backpage houston on craigslist look under Fabulous, Kianna....

Heres the web page, http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o_-u_s/8295186!

Call me baby
A Provider Ad...total disregaurd for forum rules...do you think she even read them?

If that doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth...
A Provider Ad...total disregaurd for forum rules...do you think she even read them?

If that doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
As my old ASPD .sig used to say: "Don't be too hard on the newbies; without them what would we do for comedy relief?"

I suspect (read: "hope") a mod will set her straight soon.

Cheers,

bcg
Welcome to ECCIE! We are glad that you are here. At the top of the Provider Ad forums is a sticky that tells you how to become a Verified Provider with all the associated perks. Once verified you may post ads in the Provider ad forum.

Chipper
I'm sure she didn't read them. Welcome sweet lady and I hope that's really you cause you are smoking!
Welcome to eccie.net

I recognize that area code - originally an Okie?

Maybe have to look you up next time in H-town.

Tell us more and get verified!

H
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl, get verified and set up your gallery... a lot here won't click on a BP ad....get sat up here and you will be happy you did!
Girl, get verified and set up your gallery... a lot here won't click on a BP ad....get sat up here and you will be happy you did! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Now, there's the truth. I only go to BP when I'm looking for some comic relief.
  • Bliss
  • 06-17-2010, 09:06 PM
First pic is a fake. Tineye.com is a wonderful thing. If you go to bp at all you need to use it.
First pic is a fake. Tineye.com is a wonderful thing. If you go to bp at all you need to use it. Originally Posted by Bliss
You know, something didn't seem right to me from the beginning...but my first reaction sounded pretty catty...
New girls are always welcome, but they need to post real pics...set up their galleries...and I strongly encourage that we help them through their transaction into the verified world...

but something didn't seem right about this one...the way it's plugged...idk maybe I'm crazy.
Now, there's the truth. I only go to BP when I'm looking for some comic relief. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I only go to BP to look at the pictures ("window shopping").

First pic is a fake. Tineye.com is a wonderful thing. If you go to bp at all you need to use it. Originally Posted by Bliss
Well, since I only look and don't touch there, fake or stolen pics are less an issue for me.

TinEye is good, but they've got a little ways to go; last I looked maybe they've indexed 10-15% of the images on the Web (and that may be a generous estimate). Still, better than nothing.

Cheers,

bcg