DED's MPCFS List: Winter Edition 2011

As this winter season will soon come to a close, I figured it would be a good time to list some of the ladies I have really enjoyed seeing BCD. So, without any further delay...my MPCFS Top Ten List!

As with the Fall Edition...

CRITERIA:
One thing and one thing only gets ladies on my list and that's whether she can "put it down", "fuck like a champ", "take some dick", however you want to put it...she's good in bed!!!

Note: Kissing and BJ's were not included in my decision making, only MPCFS.

THE ORDER:
I am keeping the list current and in ALPHABETICAL order

Ladies, even if you did not make this list...THANK YOU for seeing me because you didn’t have to...and I still like you

Again, in ALPHABETICAL order...

AlexofHouston

Alyssa Nicole - Dallas

Amanda Taylor - Travels

Audrey Foxfire - Dallas

Bianca Page

Hot.Jewel - Dallas

Reese Foster - Fort Worth

RubyRed

SexiAlexis86

Vanessa Holly

HONORABLE MENTION:
These ladies would have MOST DEFINITELY made the list but I just missed seeing them during the winter season...

Dayana Riva - Travels

HollyofHouston

Katie Foxx - Dallas

ToniaTouche

As Always, Your Mileage and/or Opinion May Vary...
Bro thats a very impressive and beautiful list of ladies. I know who to call when i need access to them.
Give that boy a ribbon!

.......... and a new avatar

Dang ATF stealer!!! LMAO.

Nice list man. I was thinking it would be limited to Houston.
Nice list man. I was thinking it would be limited to Houston. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I travel wey too much to limit myself to Houston bro

Oh and uncle TG, thanks for my ribbon and this list is more for recognizing a few ladies than me beating my chest

Well then do a "local" list and then "other" list......

Oh TG leave him alone man... He is even being modest under his avatar "not super, just moderator"
  • Satin
  • 03-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Well, Mr Dick-all-the-ladies-down, it looks like you've raised the bar again. This is an impressive list even Hugh Hepner would be envious of...cause I sure am. No matter how many strippers I conquer, you just one up me every time don't you? lol

Question: so do these ladies call and thank you for this? Just curious...
No they don't call and thank him.... They do him right and right a review LMAO!!
Holy moly man you just cost me another couple dimes minimum whole new kinda list going!!!!
Thats one hell of a team you put together my man! great job!
Nice list.
I wanna see your worst 10 list :O
Very nice stable!
Damn the ladies on this list are all super fine. I need to get out more.
Very nice list sir! I can agree with quite a few of those. Looks like I need to do some adventuring though.
Well I am HONORED to be on that list!!!