Newbie and Referral Service...

Hi, I'm new to everything... I'm a student, unemployed and I don't have any references. I have the ends to make it possible. My girlfriend and I are trying to make an appointment with a elite companion just not sure if I'll make it through the screening process. Any advice?

I just signed up for P411 but still no references...
As a newbie with no references, you're going to have trouble. Suggest you tell the lady of your choosing that your name is "Wakeup."

Opens doors you never dreamed of entering.
It'll open doors all right...just maybe not the doors you're looking for...

"I'll take what's behind door number 3 Monty." When the door opens, this comes out...

edited

"I'll take what's behind door number 3 Monty." When the door opens, this comes out...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh no he didn't.
edited Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Pussy.
WU. Oh shit that is too much.
SHIT! close the doors and run. You might get jacked! BYOB Bring your own bra. That looks like the photoshop before pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJujKM635s
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2011, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WU, man i thought talk of beastiality was forbidden. LMMFAO
  • Satin
  • 03-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Rotflmmfao!! Man, you boys are so wrong...who is that?
Ok I'm sorry but that not only wrong but funny as hell... I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it....
To answer the OP, you will have to get OKs from providers on p411 who are newbie friendly. You can search for them with all of the fancy built in search options.

Somebody here has a crush on someone...
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Rotflmmfao!! Man, you boys are so wrong...who is that? Originally Posted by Satin
Why do you say that? I thought that was yours and EA's style. WU has you guys pegged.
Read my reviews man.... The proof is right there for all to see

We would know your style but you decided to quit reviewing... Come on what are you hiding lol.
To answer the OP, you will have to get OKs from providers on p411 who are newbie friendly. You can search for them with all of the fancy built in search options.

Somebody here has a crush on someone... Originally Posted by caster
I do not!