Sharing A Shower?

Will a provider share a shower or is that considered as a special request?
Naw, most of 'em worry about getting their hair messed up from some unworthy's wet-dog-shake. Maybe if you're one of these metrosexuals constantly worrying about your hair and stuff, she might think it's safe to shower with you on the basis you know what it's like to be a woman. I'm completely inexperienced in metrosexuality, so that's just wild speculation.

But if you fill the tub and squirt some bubble bath in there most of 'em seem eager to hop in, even with the mutt in there with her. Sheesh, maybe I is a metrosexual. Good clean fun!
Many will, and do, with a well established client.
Go ahead...see what happens when you get that weave wet...
Sure ...

I've never had much trouble getting a provider into the shower with me either at the beginning or end of the session.
This is a classic YMMV situation, my recommendation is to ask. I am visiting a sweet bubble butt latina spinner provider Tomorrow that I KNOW loves to start play in the shower and I will not dissapoint her
I've taken showers with ladies on many occassions.
I hate taking showers!
I bathe myself once a day whether I need it or not.....Now if she wants to help out with that,
I always carry extra hairball remedy.
Well....damn...guess my wet-dog-shaking tendency is an outlier.

How do you cats keep from splashing too much?

Think it could be the Elvis impersonizations showers always seem to make me do?

Blue moon?

Maybe that's it, because they actually seem to frolic in the bubble bath...while I got Otis going for 'em.

dock of the bay baby...
If you are talking about a shower at the beginning, many providers who are into serious analingus will take a shower or bath with you before they stick their tongue way up your ass. Some realize a shower or bubble bath is highly sensual and want to quickly give you a bbbjcim with the idea that you can recover with some DATY on them before you go for round two.
If you are talking about the end of the session, I have found that is very YMMV and a lot depends on how aroused the provider is at the moment. If she is still extremely horny, many find that it is easier seducing you into continue to fuck them if they suck your cock in a sensual shower.
When I great my friend at the door, I can assure you, I am just out of the shower; fresh and ready for you.

I have long hair. Unfortunately for me, it is an hour to fix my hair if it gets wet. So, unless it's a multi-hour appointment or I have absolutely nothing to do afterward, I usually decline a full shower. Now, if you want your back washed, I'm your girl.
I will occassionally....I carry several selections of soap products...it can also be nice to share a bubble bath!
Back when Lil Red Robin was around, one of the nicest things about her sessions was the shared shower afterwards.
I have been known to share a bath with a client using some really cool bath soaps........LUSH makes cool homemade soaps...some turn colors/some have little rose petals in them/some are non scented..they even sell shower soaps & massage soaps
http://www.lushusa.com/shop