Do you like if Providers text you for an appt?

Hear me out first, I'm single so I wouldn't care if a Provider texted me and said "Hey when you coming back" you know something along those lines. Basically we can see a Provider when we want to but I thought it would be nice if she would text every now and then for you to come see her. Im very selected when coming to Providers because it could being some sting, robbery or something. So it would be kind of cool of a past Provider to text to see you.
Im a single guy as well an Ive got no problem with it......
Oh hell yeah, especially visiting girls who don't want to post ads. If we already tight and everything like that.

I don't want to hear from any I don't know.
Same if I know em
and we've hit it off pretty well in the past then I don't mind it at all.
I wouldn't mind either and have been contacted in the past by ladies that I have seen. I consider it a compliment.
Since my SO and I are constantly getting back together and breaking up, too risky for me. Just my input.
  • Rezo
  • 03-19-2011, 05:24 PM
It is only ok when the hobbyist has told the provider that it is alright to communicate freely by text. Unexpected texts from unsolicited communication is very NOT COOL.
If I have expressed interest in being with a provider or have been with her already, I dont mind a text if between 9am and 7pm.
Not a problem. I love to hear from the ladies any time that I can. In addition I dont do anything but text with my phone.
Hear me out first, I'm single so I wouldn't care if a Provider texted me and said "Hey when you coming back" you know something along those lines. Basically we can see a Provider when we want to but I thought it would be nice if she would text every now and then for you to come see her. Im very selected when coming to Providers because it could being some sting, robbery or something. So it would be kind of cool of a past Provider to text to see you. Originally Posted by induhpendut

I am a single guy too so nothing to hide.. but if a provider has a "no text messages" rule, then I find it odd they do not want text messages concerning fun but you would be ok with them asking you when they are coming back for a visit?

I have no issue with friendly non business chit chat, be it voice or text
I don't mind getting text to see them again but don't text me almost every day when we can meet again. Had a girl that did that for a year even right after I had just seen her.
I don't mind getting text to see them again but don't text me almost every day when we can meet again. Had a girl that did that for a year even right after I had just seen her. Originally Posted by Syncial
What this guy said. I dont care just dont blow my phone up.
I like the ones who text. Their texts like "hows your weekend been, what does your schedule look like next week (for meeting up)" is very much appreciated. It shows me they are in the ballgame. As the meeting draws near text communication can calibrate eta, meeting time, meeting place, etc. My current fav I have been seeing coupla years does nothing but text but this is perfectly allright with me as we can discuss meeting up even if I am at office or home with someone around in ear shot.

Also the fact they text usually means they dont have some controlling loser BF sneaking into their phone.
I like the ones who text. Their texts like "hows your weekend been, what does your schedule look like next week (for meeting up)" is very much appreciated. It shows me they are in the ballgame. As the meeting draws near text communication can calibrate eta, meeting time, meeting place, etc. My current fav I have been seeing coupla years does nothing but text but this is perfectly allright with me as we can discuss meeting up even if I am at office or home with someone around in ear shot.

Also the fact they text usually means they dont have some controlling loser BF sneaking into their phone. Originally Posted by landon

+1
  • bbkid
  • 03-20-2011, 03:48 PM
I like 'em to text. I have several that we text back and forth quite frequently.