What is "Russian"?

What is "Russian"?
What is " American "
russian is when a guy put his.... between a girls boobs...like mine are marvelous for that :-)

never heard of american tho hahaha
russian is when a guy put his.... between a girls boobs...like mine are marvelous for that :-)

never heard of american tho hahaha Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
move to houston please
if i had a car i would ;-) chicago is overrrated!
h town is were its happening
If you move to Houston though...you avehay to ixnay the BJCay...

We put up with that from tourists...not from residents...
i didnt understand the last part of that lol huh?!!

We put up with that from tourists...not from residents... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
i didnt understand the last part of that lol huh?!!

We put up with that from tourists...not from residents... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy

You need to bone up on your Pig-latin.......... avehay = have; ixnay = nix....... get it?

JaD
Mandy that is pig latin.. meaning get ride of the cbj
oh yeah, i changed it in my showcase but i am now a complete gfe provider, this is the first time im offering this to anyone. thats why my rates increased alittle. they are still reasonable tho...sorry i dont know pig latin at all
looking forward to your next visit . Pig Latin is from the 50-60's you move the first letter of the word ,put it at the end and add "a" or 'ay' and pronounce it then as it reads. showing my age here....
and the line starts to form.

oh yeah, i changed it in my showcase but i am now a complete gfe provider, this is the first time im offering this to anyone. thats why my rates increased alittle. they are still reasonable tho...sorry i dont know pig latin at all Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Consider me in line. Mandy you need an action plan. First start postin' in the Chicago threads. See a few clients, save your sheckles for a greyhound bus. BOLO for a guy named Monkeypaw though. Hook up with one of the many sweethearts here in Htown for awhile till things get up and runnin(like that would take long). There you go!
lol ive updated my bio on my showcase so for those who care to read it go ahead! i dont want toget off topic on this thread and get in trouble with one of the moderators. i already been warned this week for posting in the wrong section!
bad girl needs spankin