RE: The Big "O"; Real or acting?

They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

The compilation vid #4 above was very interesting. Most of the women used two hands on their vag area to get off. After some thought on the matter I was wondering, if women had three arms would they use all three on the vag or use two on the vag and the extra one to stimulate their breasts?

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation fantasies must be full of really kinky shit.
  • eve
  • 03-25-2011, 12:56 PM
[quote=JohnMacnab;1144194]They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

The compilation vid #4 above was very interesting. Most of the women used two hands on their vag area to get off. After some thought on the matter I was wondering, if women had three arms would they use all three on the vag or use two on the vag and the extra one to stimulate their breasts?

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation

I think the vids are real. I always believe when a woman uses to hands, its there... Just needs a little extra push and then you want it so bad and the feeling is so remarkable to feel your whole body tense up that me personally when I am there I am usually thinking OMG this feels amazing.. the visions of my favorite postion comes into mind. At that point I will hold my breathe and nothing is really going through my mind then execpt the fact that my body is shaking and I hope I dont look like a freak. And if I dont finish and I was almost there I am cursing in my mind wondering why.

EDIT: Yes if we had three hands we would probably use one for the breast!
They all have the intensity of a real orgasm. I agree that most very sexual women who orgasm easily know how to get into their most erotic fantasies and that combined with the "right" touch pushes them over. As they get very close, it is just a matter of picking up the intensity of their own touch or the touch of their partner in just the right spot.
The first 2 girls looked so friggin fake.They had their eyes open. Now the redhead was very believable.If I would have been behind her I would have came myself with her intensity. The best video was #4 IMO. Although nothing beats the real deal with some quality meat inside you.
[quote=eve;1148254]
They are all real, as far as you know. In the entertainment business everything is done to entertain the audience. Like professional football, WWF, the series Survivor, and Orange County Choppers. It's all real. Just enjoy it.

Also, have you ever asked a woman what she thinks about when she is Jilling off? I always ask that question eventually with all the women I have been with and never got a straight answer. Some change the subject, some give very vague answers, and some just won't talk about it. Women's masturbation

I think the vids are real. I always believe when a woman uses to hands, its there... Just needs a little extra push and then you want it so bad and the feeling is so remarkable to feel your whole body tense up that me personally when I am there I am usually thinking OMG this feels amazing.. the visions of my favorite postion comes into mind. At that point I will hold my breathe and nothing is really going through my mind then execpt the fact that my body is shaking and I hope I dont look like a freak. And if I dont finish and I was almost there I am cursing in my mind wondering why.

EDIT: Yes if we had three hands we would probably use one for the breast! Originally Posted by JohnMacnab

Eve,
I could lend a hand if you'd like
What about the Hindu Idol Goddess with the SIX hands (Vishnu ?) . . .bet she gets OFF!
  • Rezo
  • 03-26-2011, 08:12 AM
What about the Hindu Idol Goddess with the SIX hands (Vishnu ?) . . .bet she gets OFF! Originally Posted by ICU 812
there are quite a few actually. they are often depicted with varying amounts of arms depending on the particular sect or circumstance. but if you are thinking of that big-boobed statue brought to life in one of the old Sinbad of the seven seas movies then it was "Kali"

Vishnu is considered a male btw