My Side...

I never once said anything rude or disrespectful about PRS. In my opinion, I wouldn't see her again. I thought that she was beautiful and never said anything about her hair or anything else. I asked for an "ok" before I wrote my review because I knew after someone read it then I wouldn't get an "ok". Thats it... There was never any "drama" during our time spent together! My review was what I THOUGHT. I never lied about it or made up anything that didn't happen.

**If I offended you PRS, then I apoligize that MY review was MISREAD. Others may have misread what I wrote and added their .2 cents. But as others who have read the review CAN AND SHOULD TELL YOU that I NEVER SAID ANYTHING RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT YOU!**

Props to you for having class!
Straight up and above board......thx CF81
He puts the C.L.A.S.S. in class. Unlike some other people, you did not resort to name calling.
  • bbkid
  • 03-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Good job, CF. Best to drop it now that you've had your say in the matter.
I think everything got sucked into the whirlwind that the other fella caused when he hijacked your review. Your review had nothing negative towards her. It was the aftermath and you unfortunately got lumped in because it was your review.
In my mind an ok and a review are in no way connected. Maybe that's why I have so few reviews lol. I try to give my fellow an ok as soon as I get to my computer and send an email telling him that he's all ok'd up.

Simple.

Well Ms. Howard I hope this confusion didn't hurt my chances of meeting you and others.
CF I do think you showed some class here with your post. It is unfortunate that somebody decided to post without any tact in your review therefore dragging you in the middle of something you had nothing to do with.....

I do agree with Olivia that ok's and reviews should be separate but in most cases that is not the case. I also believe that asking for an ok from a provider knowing that you would not recommend her is kind of opening you up to allow others that will now contact her as a reference on your behalf to hear her side of the story which may affect you seeing others you want to see. Which I'm sure you don't want. Just my opinion.
I agree CF, Class act
Well Ms. Howard I hope this confusion didn't hurt my chances of meeting you and others. Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
Absolutely not